💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitchfork has LOST it

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Pharamon

It's a 4-4.5 for me. It's slightly below mediocre.

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

I guess I'm in the minority, I feel it deserves a higher rating. Her voice comes through so much clearer than FN and I really enjoyed the more experimental sounds that are lacking in mainstream pop.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Tobcho

this site is just obsessed with hating on kevin parker and everything that comes from him. 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Tobcho said:

this site is just obsessed with hating on kevin parker and everything that comes from him. 

People love Kevin Parker/Tame Impala. They just don’t like his diluted productions on pop girls’ records. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

RainingOnMe

It's insane how much backlash DL is getting just because she didn't release a generic dance pop album that you all were wanting.

This album is the perfect maturation of her in her own soundscape. So proud of her. Album on repeat today.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Edonis

I feel like this rating is fair. It's not the best record, but it's not nearly as bad as what some people are saying. 

• Thanks 1

hoeslay
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I guess I'm in the minority, I feel it deserves a higher rating. Her voice comes through so much clearer than FN and I really enjoyed the more experimental sounds that are lacking in mainstream pop.

Respectfully please share what experimental elements you’re talking about cuz girlie I’m confused 😅

there were some cool synth elements in there that gave very psychedelic synths and also 90s synth bass lines but to me they felt slapped on there 

• Like 1

Poker

I think it is an ok rating for this album. It's quite bland and forgettable tbh. There is nothing "juicy" about it. Everything sounds like a Maty Noyes song.

Kindness rules all.

BlingNotTheMusic
21 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Respectfully please share what experimental elements you’re talking about cuz girlie I’m confused 😅

there were some cool synth elements in there that gave very psychedelic synths and also 90s synth bass lines but to me they felt slapped on there 

I've only listened to it twice but there were some non-traditional sounds used and I kept going "oh they are using that?" Similar to the triangle being used in FN, obviously it's used in music but not mainstream pop and not often. 

Versace
On 5/3/2024 at 11:58 PM, RainingOnMe said:

It's insane how much backlash DL is getting just because she didn't release a generic dance pop album that you all were wanting.

This album is the perfect maturation of her in her own soundscape. So proud of her. Album on repeat today.

Actually people are disappointed because she released a very generic dance pop album.  

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Wolf Boy
On 5/4/2024 at 5:58 AM, RainingOnMe said:

This is generic pop though….

• LMAO 1

Luke78619

Feel like it’s a very fair rating :sweat: 

they’re all good tracks, it’s not gonna blow anyone out the water or sweep at the Grammys, but just because it’s not an album full of tracks you can listen to at the gay club doesn’t mean it’s boring :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SimonBaetens

honestly 6,6 is a fair rating, if not even slightly generous... I wouldn't listen to it if Dua was a new artist