Featured Posts

Quasi
1 hour ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

That's why I used the word "Might" 

might
/mīt/
verb
modal verb: might
Used to express possibility or make a suggestion.
"this might be true"

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/Might

Clearly me and other people in this thread interpreted what you said as something present tense and not as something you’re predicting, but instead of clarifying, you thought you could be a little brat about it. But love your little dictionary formatting, looks like you spent more effort in writing up that post than you did being decent.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
8 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Clearly me and other people in this thread interpreted what you said as something present tense and not as something you’re predicting, but instead of clarifying, you thought you could be a little brat about it. But love your little dictionary formatting, looks like you spent more effort in writing up that post than you did being decent.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a jerk. You just assumed I was a Dua hater, and I am not, so I figured I'd clarify. Didn't realize you'd be that snappy about it. 

But, You know what they say when you assume... 

lavender blonde

She might not be the most charismatic person, but she's a very hard-working and intelligent lady and I love her for that. I'm rooting for her and the new album. Houdini and Illusion are great songs, I don't understand why they're underperforming.