himerosxo

Featured Posts

himerosxo
6 hours ago, pachinko said:

@himerosxo You created a poll-like thread with no poll? :derpga:

More like a discussion thread. :ohwell:

• YAAAS 1

IWantYourLove

I personally don’t mind, as long as I’m standing. Getting to see her live, knowing she has a pain-related chronic illness like I do, means I’ll take anything she wants. I would rather see her put on a bigger, insane show than a slightly less insane show with more dates because it’s harder on her body yk? 

• Love 1

TEETHTEETH

Arenas make for better shows. I’ll go to whatever show she has but stadiums are my least favorite. 

• Like 1

queefarazzi

I don't care as long as she does an actual world tour this time :messga:

It's been 10+ years since she visited Australia with artRAVE :fatcat:

• Like 1

ShayCristoforo

Stadium but the whole stage better be in the middle of the damn room 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

Do I want a mix of arenas and stadiums? Yes. Will it be just stadiums? Most likely. The success of TCB proves not only can she do it but people will pay big money. With a new album followed by a tour, she could be just under Beyonce and Taylor's ticket prices. And what with stadium tours by female artists being a big status symbol right now, her team will want a proper world stadium tour for her. Again, it won't be on the level as Beyonce's and Taylor's, but no other female will be able to make third place except her. 

Stadiums are great for bragging rights as a fan but actually going to them isn't really my thing. I can't go to them alone, the vastness of it scares me and all her stadium shows have been so far away from me that I've always had to go with my relatives and as they're not big fans like me, I can't let myself go and sing like crazy next to them. The acoustics aren't as good, it's cold and can rain, getting to and exiting these places is a nightmare. But if she is going to be stadiums, I hope they really take in her demographics per country and place them in multiple cities if the demand is there. I get how for smaller countries with limited fans, one stadium for the entire country in the capital is fine but she'd better not make her entire UK tour consist of London alone. It'll bankrupt a lot of her fans to travel all the way there and stay with the outrageous prices they ask for there along with pricey concert tickets. If Beyonce and Taylor, the biggest female touring acts in the world, can do multiple UK stadium dates, so can she. 

• Love 1