Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Hot 100 top 10 (chart dated May 4, 2024)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bronco
2 hours ago, olive specter said:

the meaningless of charts, the way it doesn't make sense anymore and how you can manipulate the numbers i mean

Honestly people romanticise the charts. 
Going back to the pre digital era - one way the charts used to function was that they would count sales by using specific record stores. There are loads of artists from the late 60s through to the 90s who have stories about them, their label, their friends & family etc going to the stores they knew were officially counted and buying every copy of the album/single/ep available lol 
There are very few moments where the charts weren't being rigorously manipulated - things like the rise of punk music (before the labels took over punk), outlaw country being examples of times where something happened organically. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

Arrested Development GIF

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

SpiritBunny

The power of basic white women we love to see it. Thank god nobody cares about charts but Stan twitter. 

• Like 3

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, River said:

I mean.. it's not like she's the only one who did it lol

Hot-100-drake.jpeg

drake only had 9/10 not 10/10, Taylor was the first and the only to do it, now she’s the first and only to do it two times and two times in consecutive albums (not counting re-recording) 

• Like 1

River
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

drake only had 9/10 not 10/10, Taylor was the first and the only to do it, now she’s the first and only to do it two times and two times in consecutive albums (not counting re-recording) 

and she's already falling for next week :flutter:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33
17 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

The power of basic white women we love to see it. Thank god nobody cares about charts but Stan twitter. 

and ggd… 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

You are wildly pressed at everything that woman does. Let’s leave the weirdly obsessive, negative Stan behavior back in our teenage years? :franminervini:

And some of y’all are pressed about not everyone liking/praising everything this woman does :franminervini: 

I’m more annoyed/irritated rather than pressed tho lol 

• LMAO 1

Ronk
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

just unfair to other artists

Not really.  Remember Gaga's earliest years at an artist?  She was everywhere, on the covers of the magazines, on the talk shows in the USA and worldwide, in the national news, on special performances, invited on many TV shows, everyone wanted an interview, she was everywhere.   She was the "it" girl.  I'm sure some artists would have felt slighted or left out.  Up-and-coming artists who thought that was going to be their time to shine were suddenly left nearly unmentioned for a while, and they would have thought it was unfair to them.  Gaga's not a person who would want to hurt anyone, but the scene at the moment was what it was.

The scene with Taylor is what it is.

Btw, Taylor is one of my faves; 8th out of my 12 favorite pop girls, and I wish her and all my faves great success and happiness.  :heart::heart::heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1

LadyxGaGa

it would b so cool if she released either debut or rep for her bday this year 

• Like 1

LadyxGaGa

dude i hope the rest of the album charts. it would b nice to see her have a couple spots every once n while 

gabeoz
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

And some of y’all are pressed about not everyone liking/praising everything this woman does :franminervini: 

I’m more annoyed/irritated rather than pressed tho lol 

Be so fr :triggered: you are always proving my point

Edited by gabeoz
  • LMAO 1

Pennywise

GGD please have some dignity challenge *impossible* 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1

MadArchitect
9 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

yall are mad at her and the fans for playing the system by their rules? if you have an issue with how this tracked you take it up with the trackers… not the people playing the game… 

as she says…. i’m tired of all this b*tching and moaning. 🙄

the people playing the game are enablers, if ppl didnt play these stupid games they wouldn't exist, and she not only plays it, but exploits it, thats why she's a billionaire, ppl defending billionaires are so funny...

JesseX77X
14 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

This reads like a 13 year old wrote it lol 

13 Taylor’s lucky number :)