Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish - Hit Me Hard and Soft: The Tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, chuck said:

Oh cool.

This was better back in the day. Like BTW Ball for example, Asian dates were released early, months or weeks ahead of presale IIRC. 🥳

I agree. 

Maybe because bookings are not as streamline in that part, like some Asian countries are stil without Livenation so artists agency have to contact local promoters and see if they're interested in booking the artists to their area, and local promoters alos need checking the venues bookings etc,  which make things slower to announce. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pennywise

No San Diego date. Boo :fthis:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Cello

AAAAHHHHHHHH

Already plotting to get London tickets with my friend tomorrow, she has O2 presale :pray:

she/her
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Auralegends
45 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Hm. Maybe. But Sportpaleis is very similar to other arenas she’s playing. I guess they assume us Belgians don’t mind travelling to Germany/France/The Netherlands.

Sportpaleis has around 20k capacity, Boudeweinstadion 50k. In the end ot's all about money

• Sad 1

Glomer

Yaas! Can't believe the first date will be in my city!! I'm really broke right now but I'll have to go :billie:

Did anyone get presale codes yet? I'm pretty sure I signed up to the newsletter a while ago but didn't get anything in my email about it.. I just know these tickets will be sold out in minutes, I'll try to secure one for me and my husband asap

JGD

The way I have to buy Disney World, Universal Studios, Zedd in the Park, and Billie Eilish tickets all this week :triggered:

• YAAAS 1

gabeoz

No where near Texas :smh:

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

No San Diego date. Boo :fthis:

You really need to give LA a chance, they will always get dates first than SD :enigma:

• Like 1

Karl

Damnnnn hope the presale isn't crazy, managed to get Charli tickets so easily on her presale, hoping for the same for Billie :messga: My poor wallet :messga:

Pennywise
49 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You really need to give LA a chance, they will always get dates first than SD :enigma:

I know, but I don’t think I can afford LA :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Love 1

RAMROD

Clearer information on the face value thing:

InsomniaMonster69

One Vienna Date... I hope I'll get a ticket:ohno:

Helxig

12 Australian dates but she's skipping New Zealand this time :toofunny: we lost. And her last show here actually sold out two nights as well, big shows. I bet our arenas can't fit her new stage :toofunny: I fricken loooove that sage design. Praying to the entertainment gods that she adds Auckland later on

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.