💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TTPD debuts with 2.61M units

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Swift also earns the biggest vinyl album debut in history with 859k copies sold, surpassing her own ‘1989’ (Taylor's Version).

• Like 1
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 12
  • Shook 8
  • Sad 5

Teletubby

The Tortured Poets Department sold 1.914 million copies in traditional album sales in its first week.

The Tortured Poets Department’s sales were bolstered by its availability across 19 different physical configurations (nine CDs, six vinyl LPs and four cassettes, with four of the physical configurations exclusively sold by Target stores) and two digital download offerings (the standard 16-song album, and a surprise deluxe 31-song edition that was released two hours after the original album bowed).

Of The Tortured Poets Department’s first-week sales of 1.914 million, physical sales comprise 1.64 million (859,000 vinyl LPs — a modern-era single week record for an album on vinyl, 759,500 CDs and a little over 21,500 cassettes) and digital downloads comprise 274,000.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

Ocean Blvd

I’ll care when she’ll finally make decent music 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9

LadyxGaGa

i hope she is able to sell another million next week 

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Cody James

I think Adele will hold this record for quite some time, but I do not understand how Adele got those numbers with this album though. She does not seem like she would appeal enough to the younger generation given her songs are also lyric driven and mostly slower.

• Like 1

NATAH

lets see her pull those numbers without the scammery :awkney:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Cody James said:

I think Adele will hold this record for quite some time, but I do not understand how Adele got those numbers with this album though. She does not seem like she would appeal enough to the younger generation given her songs are also lyric driven and mostly slower.

cus Hello was absolutely huge (and also miles better)

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123

25 has a very special place in my heart, as every Adele album. Congrats to Taylor and especially the fans to be doing this insane amount of numbers in 2024 with vinyl sales and streaming. Call it 4+ variants and 31 songs but the fans are super loyal to be getting all of this, especially with the re-releases coming every now and then.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

River

2nd??:ladyhaha:

Despite everything, the payola, the variants, the 2nd album, still didn't beat Adele.

And Adele did it with like 2 variants, the regular and the target exlusive :flutter:

WE WON :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 17
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Citrom

Why are y’all so mean and jealous?

It’s so bad to see… pathetic :wtf:

• Like 15
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 10