💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TTPD debuts with 2.61M units

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

SevenWonder
On 4/28/2024 at 3:04 PM, olive specter said:

my god, how many times is someone going to say this?

no, she's not at madonna's level and she will never be

it's impossible for anyone to be that in 2024, when everyone is consuming their own thing

in the 80's everyone was watching TV and listening to the radio, now you have Spotify and your own algorithm

If you don't want to hear about Taylor, you don't need to. If you didn't like Madonna, she was still in the tv news, news papers, ads, radio, posters etc.

Vatican and Pope himself talked about Madonna, c'mon

and she was not selling 4 variants of her albums and tickets to her shows costed 10x less

You totally nailed it. For those of us old enough to remember monoculture? There's is nothing like it now. It's not Taylor's fault. She's HUGE. But it's just not the same in terms of sheer scope of what fame was like for the Ultra Famous back in the day. 

• Like 1

LadyxGaGa
2 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

You totally nailed it. For those of us old enough to remember monoculture? Theirs is nothing like it now. It's not Taylor's fault. She's HUGE. But it's just not the same in terms of sheer scope of what fame was like for the Ultra Famous back in the day. 

ngl and this is why i think she is so impactful but i feel like Gaga was the last real moment of monoculture when she debuted 

• Like 1

SevenWonder
22 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

ngl and this is why i think she is so impactful but i feel like Gaga was the last real moment of monoculture when she debuted 

100%. She was. Maybe Adele got a little of it too. But that's it.