💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TTPD debuts with 2.61M units

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

y'all are causing your own breakdowns:ladyhaha: go somewhere else and let us rock

anyway, congrats to the queen, 2.61 million units is insane

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

olive specter
1 hour ago, Aren said:

I dislike Taylor and she’s really the McDonald’s of music. But I can’t understand how some people still deny that she’s surpassed Madonna and is the biggest female singer of all time.

my god, how many times is someone going to say this?

no, she's not at madonna's level and she will never be

it's impossible for anyone to be that in 2024, when everyone is consuming their own thing

in the 80's everyone was watching TV and listening to the radio, now you have Spotify and your own algorithm

If you don't want to hear about Taylor, you don't need to. If you didn't like Madonna, she was still in the tv news, news papers, ads, radio, posters etc.

Vatican and Pope himself talked about Madonna, c'mon

and she was not selling 4 variants of her albums and tickets to her shows costed 10x less

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

olive specter

the album is not that bad, i'm not going to listen to it again, but fortnight is kinda cute, title track has good moments too

if only she worked more on the lyrics, some lines are so bad that you don't want to hear the rest.

charlie puth? really?

Edited by olive specter

ALGAYDO
28 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

y'all are causing your own breakdowns:ladyhaha: go somewhere else and let us rock

anyway, congrats to the queen, 2.61 million units is insane

Seeing as the majority of members of this site dislike Taylor and her annoying antics, maybe y’all should be the ones to go somewhere else and let us talk shít :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

homomo

I have never hated an artist so much, and I have no idea why. Taylor Swift literally did nothing to me, yet whenever her music comes on I just wanna go deaf.

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
28 minutes ago, olive specter said:

If you don't want to hear about Taylor, you don't need to. If you didn't like Madonna, she was still in the tv news, news papers, ads, radio, posters etc.

actually this is very much the case with taylor, she's inescapable

mother, what must i do?

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, Aren said:

I dislike Taylor and she’s really the McDonald’s of music. But I can’t understand how some people still deny that she’s surpassed Madonna and is the biggest female singer of all time.

I still don't know any of her recent songs. They're incredibly forgettable. That's the difference between her and being the biggest popstar in the world. 

• Thanks 1

olive specter
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

actually this is very much the case with taylor, she's inescapable

this is the only place where i hear about her, i don't see her anywhere else

youtube, reddit etc.

it's all about what algorithm do you have

maybe she's all over twitter, i don't know - i'm mentally ill, but not enough to use that site

also, madonna's news were worldwide, taylor's i think are more US oriented

nobody cares if she came to watch superbowl, or about her football boyfriend in europe

everybody cared about madonna dancing with burning crosses beside her tho or her sex book, or being pro gay etc.

that doesn't mean taylor is not big, she's as big as you can be right now

Edited by olive specter

NATAH
20 minutes ago, olive specter said:

youtube, reddit etc.

maybe she's all over twitter, i don't know - i'm mentally ill, but not enough to use that site

nobody cares if she came to watch superbowl, or about her football boyfriend in europe

everybody cared about madonna dancing with burning crosses beside her tho or her sex book, or being pro gay etc.

she's at my work place, all on my socials, advertised on my windows start button, on public transport ads... i can't escape 

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

homomo
25 minutes ago, olive specter said:

youtube, reddit etc.

I don't follow Taylor on any social nor listen to any of her music, but she's always on the front page of my Reddit, friends/family sharing her stuff on Facebook and Instagram. Going to any bar or party and always having to hear her music being played. Then of course logging into GGD at the end of a long day only to see more Taylor posts.

It reminds me of what happened to her 10 years ago. Everyone became tired of her same antics. So I bet she will have to do something to reinvent herself again soon.

LadyxGaGa

like why do yall want her to fail so bad. it’s like u don’t actually like to see people succeed or succeed too much. poor taylor i hope she doesn’t see yalls comments 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult

Have heard Florida!!!, Fortnight, So Long London, and Who’s Afraid Of Little Old playing in cars as they drive by with their window open this weekend. Yeah, the gp is eating this up I fear. :gum:

Title track is still ass though. :bradley:

Edited by LateToCult

LadyxGaGa

i wonder if this will b enough to get her the number spot for spotify 

i can’t believe the weeknd has been number one for so long