SimonBaetens

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Why she use the skull :huntyga:

it means like "omg i'm dead, i can't even"

mother, what must i do?

G U C C I

I wish she would stay out of that chicks comment section lol the number of content creators who have issues with that girl should be enough reason to not seek attention from her. 

LunaUniverse

It’s a blessing and a curse Gaga isn’t so chronically online, because this person is not liked at all, for good reason

1# Samoyed Stan

PunkTheFunk

It's giving KIM KAAADHAAAASHIAN

• LMAO 2

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, LunaUniverse said:

It’s a blessing and a curse Gaga isn’t so chronically online, because this person is not liked at all, for good reason

I’m so sorry but potentially faking an accent and doing ads (which is her job) is not the end of the world. 
i don’t like mikayla that much but jefree star just attacked her (attacking women like he always does) and that girl just cannot catch a break since then. 
Gaga interacting with her is not a horrible thing lmaooo

• Like 6

Red

Haus x Fenty is each day closer 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

LunaUniverse
16 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I’m so sorry but potentially faking an accent and doing ads (which is her job) is not the end of the world. 
i don’t like mikayla that much but jefree star just attacked her (attacking women like he always does) and that girl just cannot catch a break since then. 
Gaga interacting with her is not a horrible thing lmaooo

Misleading and not being honest with your audience about products your literally paid to promote sounds odd to me, idk :shrug: She has never been honest with the brands she partners with and lies about using the products in full to be able to make an assessment, and I just think for a brand that prides itself on integrity it’s weird that they choose people that don’t have that, but that’s just my personal opinion that doesn’t necessarily have to be agreed with.

1# Samoyed Stan

Gaga2645
2 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Misleading and not being honest with your audience about products your literally paid to promote sounds odd to me, idk :shrug: She has never been honest with the brands she partners with and lies about using the products in full to be able to make an assessment, and I just think for a brand that prides itself on integrity it’s weird that they choose people that don’t have that, but that’s just my personal opinion that doesn’t necessarily have to be agreed with.

No it doesn’t have to be agreed with at all. But the truth is all big influencers do this. Honesty is 9 times out of 10 faked and usually “Honesty” is just shitting on products/brands and it won’t even be honesty, just hating.

case in point, J* was just outed for lying about products. The exact same thing he was giving Mikayla sh*t about… the misogyny is just running rampant with him lol

This is also done in your day to day life in any retail cosmetics environment. Sales goals need to be met, and certain stores focus on building baskets to have a minimum amount of products within said basket. Overselling is very common the only difference is one is on social media and the other is to your face so idk… pick your posion kinda situation

• Like 4

queefarazzi
3 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

No it doesn’t have to be agreed with at all. But the truth is all big influencers do this. Honesty is 9 times out of 10 faked and usually “Honesty” is just shitting on products/brands and it won’t even be honesty, just hating.

case in point, J* was just outed for lying about products. The exact same thing he was giving Mikayla sh*t about… the misogyny is just running rampant with him lol

This is also done in your day to day life in any retail cosmetics environment. Sales goals need to be met, and certain stores focus on building baskets to have a minimum amount of products within said basket. Overselling is very common the only difference is one is on social media and the other is to your face so idk… pick your posion kinda situation

What kinda deflection :what:

Failing to disclose a product review as an ad is not only deceptive and sleazy, but also illegal. Most people are aware that influencers lie about products to make brands money. But bringing up an isolated incident to make someone look like a victim and "what about this person" is so deflective to the issue at hand. Especially when other influencers get just as much backlash and can be dealt with in a case-to-case basis. A broken clock is right two times a day :trollga: Although, I don't care about Mikayla or Jeffree, they're both trash. :oops:

Gaga2645
6 minutes ago, queefarazzi said:

What kinda deflection :what:

Failing to disclose a product review as an ad is not only deceptive and sleazy, but also illegal. Most people are aware that influencers lie about products to make brands money. But bringing up an isolated incident to make someone look like a victim and "what about this person" is so deflective to the issue at hand. Especially when other influencers get just as much backlash and can be dealt with in a case-to-case basis. A broken clock is right two times a day :trollga: Although, I don't care about Mikayla or Jeffree, they're both trash. :oops:

Diva she disclosed it the caption was just in the way, and when making tiktoks its hard to guess where the description is going to sit precisely lmaoooo :ladyhaha:

I get what you’re saying but it’s also never that deep 

queefarazzi
2 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Diva she disclosed it the caption was just in the way, and when making tiktoks its hard to guess where the description is going to sit precisely lmaoooo :ladyhaha:

I get what you’re saying but it’s also never that deep 

She has a long history of never disclosing her videos as ads, not just this one. Why does it have to be deep, we're just talking? :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Gaga2645
2 minutes ago, queefarazzi said:

She has a long history of never disclosing her videos as ads, not just this one. Why does it have to be deep, we're just talking? :ladyhaha:

I was talking but diva that tone was pointed :ladyhaha:

:anveeroy:

queefarazzi
14 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I was talking but diva that tone was pointed :ladyhaha:

:anveeroy:

someone watched Plane Jane on drag race and made it their entire personality :icant:

Gaga2645
8 minutes ago, queefarazzi said:

someone watched Plane Jane on drag race and made it their entire personality :icant:

I wasn’t a plane stan I was #teamsapphira but that’s also a Willam reference :anveeroy: