💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJAY refuses to upload TTPD Reaction

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

HIM820

I’ve been watching her since the beginning and she’s changed. Thats the main problem with her channel and her shtick- she has absolutely no formal knowledge on music. When she first started uploading, she was super carefree and liked A LOT. Even arguably bad pop albums she would find 2-4 songs she liked. 

Then Covid happens and all of a sudden she doesn’t like new releases that are better than tons of the songs she would rave about before. Obviously she probably got to know more music and that changed her opinion, no problem with that. She cultivated a channel of Gaga, Beyoncé, Taylor and other pop fans who are excited about her reaction and will be disappointed/shocked because she’s loved all the albums before. Just watch she’ll hate the next Lana album and then it will be another meltdown. 

Agunimon

Screenshot-20240425-125349.png

This is all I see about it. What are you talking about?

Edited by Agunimon
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG

So basically Taylor is untouchable now. Nobody can criticize her because her nasty fanbase will attack like rabid dogs.

• Like 5

HelloHangoverz

I love AJAY, I think she gets a bad rep. I was so embarrassed for us when she had to redo her Chromatica review. She seems like a lovely person and I hope the swifties behave in a dignified way -.-

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Love 2

gabeoz

She never said that :franminervini: it was made up by an arianator

PartySick
32 minutes ago, Levine said:

So what's the point of her channel? just posting positive reviews? eventually she'll force herself to like it.

Nobody wants honest reaction channels. They wanna see someone loving their fave.

If she didn't like a single song, she's better off without the grief the Swiftie cult would give her :messga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Screenshot-20240425-125349.png

This is all I see about it. What are you talking about?

9 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

She never said that :franminervini: it was made up by an arianator

Oh whoops :anveeroy:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Karl

I was gonna say if she loves lana and her lyrically dense songs she surely will like at least a few off TTPD! Plus she's enjoyed the synthy pop she's done before so my guess is that she will vibe with some of the album. Stans are messy for making this up :triggered:

skaxboy

I don’t watch these types of review videos, especially those reaction videos because those weird goon faces from the screencaps annoy me. 

I think music needs to marinade a little and a first listen review isn’t always the best way to review something as subjective as music. You go in with these expectations and then say “the album was bad.” Especially when you’re listening to music solely for the sake of posting a video and getting views. It seems like these types of reviews skim through albums without immersing themselves in the music but hey, they get millions of views so what tf do I know. 

• Like 2

Illuminati
42 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Yeah, if I was her, I wouldn't have said anything... obviously you want to maintain the illusion of unbiased reactions, but in this case, when the particular work has such a terrifying fanbase, it would've been better left unsaid.

She probably doesn't want a repeat of what happened with Renaissance

Illuminati
29 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

So basically Taylor is untouchable now. Nobody can criticize her because her nasty fanbase will attack like rabid dogs.

Have you seen the TTPD reviews? It's got quite a variety of reactions from critics.

It's not like monsters aren't guilty of attacking critics either, and we have a VERY bad reputation for it. It's every fanbase :rip:

Edited by Illuminati
  • Thanks 2

M i K E Y

See if she didn’t say anything people would harass her to post her reaction. 
if she posted her honest reaction she’ll be dragged to hell and back. I can totally understand her 

Levine

I know they can be very toxic, I know that. But at this point just skip her albums and never mention them OR do it with your head up a f them? Like you don't have to say "this song is ****, her lyrics are ****, the album is ****, she's ****", just give your honest and respectful opinion and if fans can take it then it's their problem.

Otherwise change your name channel in "ONLY POSITIVE REVIEWS"

Edited by Levine
  • Like 1