Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJAY refuses to upload TTPD Reaction

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Agunimon
35 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

So basically Taylor is untouchable now. Nobody can criticize her because her nasty fanbase will attack like rabid dogs.

Like what monsters did with Chromatica and the beyhive did with Renaissance? I'm seeing a pattern. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG
9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Have you seen the TTPD reviews? It's got quite a variety of reactions from critics.

It's not like monsters aren't guilty of attacking critics either, and we have a VERY bad reputation for it. It's every fanbase :rip:

Yeah, and some of them had to hide author's name because her fanbase sent death threats in the past. I'm not saying other fanbases are good either, but none of them (except maybe barbz) are this extreme.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Levine said:

So what's the point of her channel? just posting positive reviews? eventually she'll force herself to like it.

She learned from Chromatica. LM’s really made that lady upload a whole new video where she lied about liking it.  :icant:

Edonis

I'm kind of shocked she didn't like this album tbh. It's definitely up her alley in terms of stuff she's raved about before. 

Edit: Oop, just saw that it's fake. Well, that makes sense lol. 

Edited by Edonis

Pharamon

I love her even more now, both albums literally suck. The writing, the vocals, the lack of creativity. Swifties are so deluded it should be studied.

NVM ITS FAKE UGH

Edited by Pharamon
  • Thanks 1

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Levine said:

So what's the point of her channel? just posting positive reviews? eventually she'll force herself to like it.

Well no and she’s posted less than thrilled reviews so she must have REALLY not liked it to get to this :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I can see why she wouldn’t upload 31 song reactions if it’s just her not vibing to it, but maybe condense it down instead? 

1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

omg someone PLEASE edit together all the moments where Ajay totally lost her f*cking sh*t to a song (shreaking, head banging, flipping her dreads, mOving etc)  and put it to TTPD. :lmao:

Lbr her reaction would be 31 confused faces trying to listen to the lyrics 

• LMAO 2

Lucas
1 hour ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

They are not more toxic than any fanbase in general. 

Gotta disagree with this! They're the rats of the Internet tbh, I'm always SHOOK at how evil the **** they say about everyone is. Let's not even talk about their level of delusion because... scary

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Illuminati
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, and some of them had to hide author's name because her fanbase sent death threats in the past. I'm not saying other fanbases are good either, but none of them (except maybe barbz) are this extreme.

One, yes. The most backlash Ajay has ever received was for a Beyonce album. The only thing that separates swifties obsession from other fanbases is their sheer number. And for the most part fanbases overlap with people stanning more than one artist.

Ronk
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Gotta disagree with this! They're the rats of the Internet tbh, I'm always SHOOK at how evil the **** they say about everyone is. Let's not even talk about their level of delusion because... scary

Ouch, rats would be upset with this comparison. 

OT, fanbases in general often have some who are toxic oc, and some of the toxic ones are very vocal and extreme.

I live outside the space time continuum.

gabeoz

Not yall still falling for this lie :nooo:

• Like 2

gabeoz
47 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Well no and she’s posted less than thrilled reviews so she must have REALLY not liked it to get to this :laughga:

It was a lie from arianators she never actually said it :stupidoreo:

• LMAO 1

holy scheisse

this is like anthony fantano not giving the numerical rating at the end of his review lol

swifties are like fascists... got all voices of dissent silenced out of fear

• Like 1