💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Designer making outfit for Gaga?

godneystan

Featured Posts

godneystan

Hey everyone. This is my first thread that I’m posting on ggd (at least I’m pretty sure :laughga:), but I wanted to share this. I was just scrolling TikTok and came across this video:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwhMog6/

Upon looking at their profile, I see they’ve made outfits for a lot of artists including many of Madonna’s tour outfits from her current tour. 
I am patiently waiting for signs of LG7 every single day (as we all are) and at this point anything like this gets me so excited. :healedmyheart: Does this make any of you feel like something is coming? Other than the teasing and stuff we’ve already got, of course. 

Just wanted to share. C’mon LG7 🤞🖤👹

• Like 2
  • Shook 2

godneystan

I also just saw they made the one shiny pink outfit from the Dom Pérignon ad which I loved! :ohwell:

Vengaboy

Reminds me of one of the outfits from the 2020 VMA's! It's not giving LG7 vibes but who the hell knows at this point. 

• Thanks 1

Bloody Matt

I think that outfit was designed for the 2020 VMAs but it sounds like she’s designing something new(?) not sure tho.

Gorehound

That's cool but it looks wayyy too Chromatica. I'm hoping for a more toned down, grungy black leather rock look for LG7.

I'm fine, Ta

Gaga2645

Is thats the piece shes making it may not get used bc it looks very chromatica but who knowssss with gar

Edited by Gaga2645