💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tupac’s estate threatens to sue Drake over Taylor Made Freestyle

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In a Wednesday cease-and-desist letter, litigator Howard King told Drake that he must confirm that he will pull down his “Taylor Made Freestyle” in less than 24 hours or the estate would “pursue all of its legal remedies” against him.

“The Estate is deeply dismayed and disappointed by your unauthorized use of Tupac’s voice and personality,” King wrote in the letter. “Not only is the record a flagrant violation of Tupac’s publicity and the estate’s legal rights, it is also a blatant abuse of the legacy of one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time. The Estate would never have given its approval for this use.”

Drake released “Taylor Made” on Friday, marking the latest chapter in a back-and-forth war of words between the Canadian rapper and Lamar.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5

Bonkers

Did someone named Taylor make it, or do they just not know how to spell "tailor made"? 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

weed

Kind of love it, the queens aren't being controversial anymore! 

The Z

I really don’t find it shocking at all :ladyhaha: It makes me imagine Gaga suing the fans over this

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1

starcell
47 minutes ago, The Z said:

There’s a difference between fans having fun and fckin around without trying to make a profit, vs a multi millionaire using dogshit AI and contributing to its normalization. 

I’m really not a fan of any of it, including people making these hypothetical Gaga tracks, but that’s certainly a lesser evil than huge, rich artists or publishers using it for sht like album covers, merch, book covers, posters, assets like posters in a video game’s world, etc. I have like 0 respect for it..

sorry not mad at u, I’m just ranting and taking this way to seriously bc I get so heated over AI stuff as a professional commercial artist lmao

edit: somehow removed your message but left the video, why does mobile suck 😭

Edited by starcell

hieronymus

AI really needs to be cracked down upon and taken seriously before it gets further out of hand than it already is. But I'm sure there are corporations funding the dangers being stealth in legislation.

phantasmas

Tupac wouldn't have liked you or your music if he were alivee :flippy:

Shakmasda

As if Tupac were some kind of untochable Holy Cow. Give me a break!

Having said this, yes, Drake sucks:ororomunroe:

Chlorine Sevigny
2 hours ago, The Z said:

I really don’t find it shocking at all :ladyhaha: It makes me imagine Gaga suing the fans over this

She should :ororomunroe: