Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift's signed CDs arrive unsigned

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty
3 hours ago, Schwerk said:

As a millennial it was giving me anxiety because they don't know the proper way to take a booklet out of the cd case :saladga:

as a gen z that collects cds, same. :volantis:

Edited by Babylon Dynasty
Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • Like 1

Lucas

I can't feel bad for swifties, I just can't. Also there is no way she signed 90,000 (NINETY THOUSAND COPIES)

StrawberryBlond

At this rate, this is going to result in a lot of unwanted returned CDs. The factory had better re-sell or recycle them, it's ridiculous if they go into landfill. The vast amount and diverse nature of complaints are unprecedented and it's weird that it's all happening to CDs specifically. Is this a scam to make customers fed up and mistrustful of the medium of CDs and decide they'll buy the (more expensive) vinyl instead? :gum: This was definitely a rushed job to get them shipped within the opening week to count towards sales and considering Taylor isn't on tour right now, she needs to get right on this shambles before it does her brand serious harm. Missing signatures, missing discs, missing music? Receiving the wrong replacement?! Fans may be reluctant to buy physical copies from her in future if this is widespread and physical copies are what give her the edge so she can't just be like "I'm the artist, what happens in the production line isn't my concern."

At least Swifties know that even if they didn't get the physical copy they wanted in the first week, their order still counted towards her first week sales and they can still listen to the entire album online which will count towards her streams. There's no need to act like it's the end of the world because you didn't get a CD on the release day. You can instead laugh at the comedy of this situation with the rest of us. :teehee: