đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Peppa makes fun of Taylor's Pitchfork review

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

American businesswoman Taylor Swift has just released her new album called "The Tortured Poets Department" breaking records left and right, the 34-year-old queen of multiple album variants has received mixed to positive reviews and Pitchfork decided to give the album 6.0 points on their review, this places it below the pediatric icon "Peppa Pig"

This did not go unnoticed by the 4 year old pork; the pink swine decided to post a picture comparing both reviews.

It seems that the battle between these two to reach the children's audience with their lyrics has barely begun.

Which album do you think is better?

Edited by Rahrahbitchson
Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 36
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Westerosi

I just think that with genocidal war criminals escaping accountability and justice, fascist agendas becoming mainstream all over the world, and the consistent and terrifying reality that technology from AI to nuclear warfare could wipe out every beautiful soul on this planet, I just can't bring myself to summon the fashionable amount of hatred for this woman. Arrested development? Sure. Irritating? Often. A real-world problem worthy of flooding my body with stress hormones and neurotoxins? Nope.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

phantasmas

But is it better than E.MO.TION by Carly Slay Jepsen :oprah:

• YAAAS 3

Roughhouse Dandy

I wish this was real so bad.  I'm cackling

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

Rahrahbitchson
43 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I wish this was real so bad.  I'm cackling

Oh is this fake? :icant:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Westerosi said:

I just think that with genocidal war criminals escaping accountability and justice, fascist agendas becoming mainstream all over the world, and the consistent and terrifying reality that technology from AI to nuclear warfare could wipe out every beautiful soul on this planet, I just can't bring myself to summon the fashionable amount of hatred for this woman. Arrested development? Sure. Irritating? Often. A real-world problem worthy of flooding my body with stress hormones and neurotoxins? Nope.

Whoever lives now in your attic, they might mix something in your food or poison you otherwise. Be careful babes xxx

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Ronk
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

But is it better than E.MO.TION by Carly Slay Jepsen :oprah:

Carly's 7.4 was well deserved.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 1

Whigney Houstan

We need more messy music beef...er..uh...pork

• LMAO 3

gstring
5 hours ago, Westerosi said:

suddenly i dumb, every single word is incomprehensible

Little little
  • Sad 1

Anderson123
5 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

the 34-year-old queen of multiple album variants

laugh share GIF

• LMAO 3

Westerosi
8 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

Whoever lives now in your attic, they might mix something in your food or poison you otherwise. Be careful babes xxx

tumblr-ltsy2w-PJq51qeq5omo6-250.gif

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.