Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish on Fortnite

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Leoj305
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

OMG I WISH THIS WAS CLOSER TO HER ALBUM DROP WHAT IF SHE PLAYS NEW MUSIC 

Doesn’t the album drop in May? lol she’s going to be in Fortnite when her album drops, this is great promo very smart move. 

• Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Need to log on tn and do last min Gaga **** bc we can never do it again otherwise 

LadyxGaGa
18 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Doesn’t the album drop in May? lol she’s going to be in Fortnite when her album drops, this is great promo very smart move. 

damn this year keeps going by u right she rly is pulling it all out for this album 

madmagical6

This really makes me resentful toward Gaga's team. This exposure is huge and nothing has been done with it. It's almost like "yeahhhh sooo we had to fill a contractual obligation so we did it and then dipped".

Not surprised though. 

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

bionic

if her battle pass is as disappointing as gaga's was i won't be buying

why was the weeknd's so much better

buy bionic

NATAH
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's so fcking random and high key annoying to do the collab with no other release to coincide...like wt actual f

not even the CBT film like... :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

This really makes me resentful toward Gaga's team. This exposure is huge and nothing has been done with it. It's almost like "yeahhhh sooo we had to fill a contractual obligation so we did it and then dipped".

Not surprised though. 

Welcome to the dark side :staymad:

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

not even the CBT film like... :messga:

BONUS:

• LMAO 1

LadyxGaGa

wait why is everyone hating on the fortnight collab Gaga did?? i thought we wanted to see Gaga on there

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

wait why is everyone hating on the fortnight collab Gaga did?? i thought we wanted to see Gaga on there

Majority of her fans are not gaymers and we were just excited because The Weeknd just did a season and a few days before his ended he dropped a mv. So the Gaga partnership was literally to fulfill a contractual obligation and thats it. So more capitalismGa...

Over 4 years since new music. 

We thought her studio pics and teasing would've led to something other than more silence. Also Coachella was this weekend and nada. Not to mention still waiting on TCB film. 

Does that answer your question? :laughga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 1

NATAH
4 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

cus it was just a pointless cash grab collab, nothing actually exciting happened

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

So now I can play as Gaga, Ariana AND Billie!! The gays keep winning! (I don't ply Fortnite)

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

ALGAYDO
14 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

Not surprised though. 

Her team’s incompetence really makes it hard to have fun being a Gaga fan. Even her day-one hardcore LMs like me are having a hard time keeping their stan cards lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2