Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars [season 9] – starts May 17

bionic

Featured Posts

elijahfan
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Not sure what that’s supposed to mean, but enjoy assuming the worst of others, I guess :vegas:

So first you spoil me, and then I’m getting your passive aggressiveness? :laughga:  Can I catch a break from you today?

I’m not even throwing a tantrum, there are far more upsetting things happening in the world. No matter what thread this was first posted in, the spoiler button is here for a reason, and that’s the only point I’m trying to make here. Take it personally if you want to, this is literally not that serious.

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

So first you spoil me, and then I’m getting your passive aggressiveness? :laughga:  Can I catch a break from you today?

I’m not even throwing a tantrum, there are far more upsetting things happening in the world. No matter what thread this was first posted in, the spoiler button is here for a reason, and that’s the only point I’m trying to make here. Take it personally if you want to, this is literally not that serious.

Girl you threw what later transpired to be unwarranted shade and your refusal to acknowledge that and apologize is looking disingenuous

michael jackson mj GIF

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Shook 1

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Girl you threw what later transpired to be unwarranted shade and your refusal to acknowledge that and apologize is looking disingenuous

I was spoilt, of course I was annoyed. There's a difference between being annoyed and throwing a tantrum.

And I'm the one who should apologize? What kind of logic is that?

Britney Spears Smile GIF

Edited by elijahfan

HelloHangoverz
Just now, elijahfan said:

I was spoilt, of course I was annoyed. There's a difference between being annoyed and throwing a tantrum.

And I'm the one who should apologize? What kind of logic is that?

Britney Spears Smile GIF

The point is that it's not @Ladle Ghoulash's fault that you were spoiled, yet you continue to insist that he takes responsibility for your frustration regardless. No gurl

• Thanks 2

elijahfan

But I'm happy spoiling users is making y'all laugh. Shows what kind of people you are.

• LMAO 1

elijahfan
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

The point is that it's not @Ladle Ghoulash's fault that you were spoiled, yet you continue to insist that he takes responsibility for your frustration regardless. No gurl

I'm pretty sure I got spoilt reading their post :oops:

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

But I'm happy spoiling users is making y'all laugh. Shows what kind of people you are.

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I suppose that’ll be a great GGD mystery, won’t it? 

HelloHangoverz

Luke78619

Damn, this sh*t happens in these threads after every damn season :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

elijahfan
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I suppose that’ll be a great GGD mystery, won’t it? 

If you were fully comfortable with it, your first reaction wouldn't have been to say defensively this was first posted on another thread and got moved. And you and your little friend wouldn't be ganging up on me trying to escalate what was a pretty straightforward situation. Next time use the spoiler tag. Or don't, at this point I literally couldn't care less. Have a great day.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

You're bullies and the reason why a lot of people have left this forum.

HelloHangoverz
Just now, elijahfan said:

You're bullies and the reason why a lot of people have left this forum.

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

follow them!

• LMAO 2

Ladle Ghoulash

If you were fully comfortable with it, your first reaction wouldn't have been to say defensively this was first posted on another thread and got moved. And you and your little friend wouldn't be ganging up on me trying to escalate what was a pretty straightforward situation. Next time use the spoiler tag. Or don't, at this point I literally couldn't care less. Have a great day.

I was only “defensive” because you were being passive aggressive. So the fact that I defended myself against you insinuating that I was being careless + selfish is an admission of guilt. Fascinating. 

• Like 1

Stop the fighting please.

The spoiler comment was moved by one of us, it's not @Ladle Ghoulash's fault and absolutely not worth arguing for nearly 12 hours about it.

We'll try to be more careful condensing topics in the future. Apologies to anyone who was spoiled.

• Thanks 3