💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's TTPD became Spotify's most-streamed album with 314M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography

i have never seen someone so untouchable. she could literally say hitler did nothing wrong and i am convinced swifties would rationalize and still stream

• Like 3
  • LMAO 10

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i have never seen someone so untouchable. she could literally say hitler did nothing wrong and i am convinced swifties would rationalize and still stream

THIS HAS ME SCREAMING :icant::icant::icant:

• LMAO 3

gemein3

These records are all she cares about. So dull and calculated. 

• Like 6

hieronymus
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

And we're going to continue to be tortured with all the updates of her era on GagaDaily :saladga:

Respectfully, what else is there to post if we're only supposed to stay on topic?

• Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 5

Pennywise
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

And we're going to continue to be tortured with all the updates of her era on GagaDaily :saladga:

Well, it's not like there are Gaga news so we might as well make it TaylorDaily :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

jaXXXon

Someone STOP the Swifties once again. They're calling it the biggest album since Elvis/The Beatles and bigger than MJ's Thriller and completely erasing Adele's 25 first week. 

Whether you're on ATRL or Twitter clock them whenever you see this, don't just let it slide because they're getting even more insufferable than before. 

• Like 2

salty like sodium
40 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i know, it's really pissing me off. I actually used to be a swiftie, back during the rep era when it was uncool to like Taylor for a while and she sounded fun. But ever since folklore she's slowly turned into this entitled, tunnel-visioned adult child who seems to have 0 self-awareness or anything remotely interesting to say. Midnights was forgettable for the most part, this album is somehow managing to not say anything interesting, and to not say it over 31 songs (like wtf?). We've heard her write enough songs about breakups and revenge to not need to hear another one at this point... and what's worse is none of these songs are remotely close to as good as some of her best songs. It's not the worst album of the year, for sure, but it's also definitely not the best and seeing so many people praising it is really depressing because it's like people are so obsessed with this woman they've lost the ability to actually be objective enough to acknowledge that there isn't anything that special about these songs... And I say that as someone who's been a fan from Red to evermore. :huntyga: The 3 AOTY and the eras tour really turned her into a self-obsessed monster and it's really hard to keep watching at this point imo. Just the way she snatched that grammy from Celine was already a huge red flag. I do hope she comes back down to earth at some point...

Edited by salty like sodium
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2

Cody James

A lot of y’all just need to admit you can’t comprehend the poetry or emotion and get back to Grindr :saladga:

Edited by Cody James
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 12
  • Thanks 5

HiddenWeirdo

It's boring. It's just not interesting musically. At this point it just confirms again that commercial performance does not equivalent quality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

salty like sodium
5 minutes ago, Cody James said:

A lot of y’all just need to admit you can’t comprehend the poetry or emotion and get back to Grindr :saladga:

ah, yes, the standard "if you don't like it you don't get it argument". sometimes things can just be not that good. just because the swifties have taken the narcotics in the music doesn't mean the rest of the world has been matrixed. :huntyga:

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Cody James
24 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

ah, yes, the standard "if you don't like it you don't get it argument". sometimes things can just be not that good. just because the swifties have taken the narcotics in the music doesn't mean the rest of the world has been matrixed. :huntyga:

I mean, most of this site dragged Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll which are emotionally intertwined sooo… :oops:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

ObezyankaNol

Gays keep losing :billie:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

TortureMeOnReplay

I imagine it's not hard to do with 31 tracks. She took notes from Drake for that one. 

Zaskar
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

The 3 AOTY

Actually 4 :toofunny: (Fearless, 1989, Folklore, Midnights)

• Thanks 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift's TTPD became Spotify's most-streamed album with 314M streams