Obviously, nothing related to ARTPOP Act II is real and nobody has the demos 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

nobody has the demos 

Tbf, it looks like the ARTPOP/MANiCURE stems were hacked while the album was still in production, as they contain vocal takes that didn't make the final cut. So it's plausible unreleased songs could have been taken too. But I agree that these rumours were obviously fake, and the songs won't be coming anytime soon

Edited by HelloHangoverz
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Love 1

Dayman

Telephone stems leaked. We previously had the vocals and Fx but new leak has the remainder of the tracks 

• Shook 2

actorol

the apparent kick stem of teeth leaked, not sure if its real but it sounds so (its not filtered)

POPANEINONEONE
On 5/2/2024 at 11:22 AM, HelloHangoverz said:

Tbf, it looks like the ARTPOP/MANiCURE stems were hacked while the album was still in production, as they contain vocal takes that didn't make the final cut. So it's plausible unreleased songs could have been taken too. But I agree that these rumours were obviously fake, and the songs won't be coming anytime soon

Yeah i mean the unused Bridge/verse was in there

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

ChicaSkas

Not to be the debbie downer here but I am a little informed on this so you can at least know if I tell you something it's true. 

Paul's assistants at that time, Nappy & Nico, confirmed with me at the time of the theft of the laptop that AP2 was not on it. Paul had a laptop expressly for his live gigs.  The equipment was stolen from a rented van backed up to a venue, that had the laptop, mixing tables, some records, and sound systems / speakers inside. All of the equipment was what DJs used to put on live shows. Some one near the venue saw them unloading and it was a crime of opportunity.

The laptop in the back of the van only had music programs / mp3s / stuff on it for that night , if memory serves.  It's been many years since I've spoken to them on the phone, but that was the gist of it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

POPANEINONEONE
On 4/27/2024 at 11:21 AM, actorol said:

lowkey wish a full hq version of the film version of ARTPOP would leak i love that versionđŸ˜©

U mean dis? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLoLU-upyHiQ&ved=2ahUKEwi--cT9vIyGAxX4T6QEHW1bDDkQr4kDegQIFxAA&usg=AOvVaw2LeWRHXiDRX4vuqTmXUYjP

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

Schizophonic

Several Candy Warhol Face, Brain, Heart interlude Demos and acapella Vocal Takes, Stems just leaked

• Love 1
  • Shook 6

GagaGame
Posted (edited)

The Fame Ball interludes demos have been leaked 

Edited by GagaGame
LG7? CANCELLED

LG7 time now

Okay but I’m still desperately waiting for Tea, Temple, Onion Girl and In Like With You, if they even exist. I can live without the rest, now that we have the “hee hee” stem

• Sad 1

actorol

also, there are new lana del rey leaks on the site with the same name as the new Gaga leaks if that means anything; following the same "soon x1" wording

PartySick
5 hours ago, actorol said:

i fear we do not need another free woman demo

Yes we do :grr:

💚
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yes we do :grr:

We need the first demo to replace the album version

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1