💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat Post Malone) CD Single

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 8
  • Love 2

Rifek

Waiting for the 3rd, 6th and 14th edition of the CD with another instrumental, sped up and Christmas version of the song 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 11

Lucas

"Musical experimentation and melodies that stick in your head" oh so that opposite of Midnights! Curious to listen to the track and the album even though the whole Internet is saying it's bad Midnights rejects

• Like 1

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 4

NATAH

4 seperate CDs that have 1/4 of the song each

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 13

MessyTop

She can keep it. Boring song. Lazy cover. Bye 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

matteonster

Looking forward to this one and the whole album :firega:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”
  • Like 1

Guillaume Hamon

Not these stars getting the biggest sellers on their album to make more money pretending it's about the "musical expérimentations" these feats made in their career. 😆 

At least Gaga bringing blackpink/ Grande on chromatica didn't pretend it was about the creativity they would bring.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mocchi
2 hours ago, Rifek said:

Waiting for the 3rd, 6th and 14th edition of the CD with another instrumental, sped up and Christmas version of the song 

Waiting for Taylor haters stop worrying about the pocket of Taylor fans. Haters don't even spend a penny, why they worry so much? They pretend to be the saviors of humanity? :ladyhaha:

Edited by Mocchi
  • Like 3

Anderson123
16 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Not these stars getting the biggest sellers on their album to make more money pretending it's about the "musical expérimentations" these feats made in their career. 😆 

At least Gaga bringing blackpink/ Grande on chromatica didn't pretend it was about the creativity they would bring.

And to think something like Taylor Swift feat Ed Sheeran sounded like it’d be a megahit. 

Controversiaga

Is Taylor leading herself and her fan base into isolation? I feel like the rest of the general public recognizes she is less of an artist and more of a business that is capitalizing off her naive fan base. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Westerosi
3 hours ago, Rifek said:

You might be waiting............. But will you buy them? :stalkga:

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Rifek
1 minute ago, Westerosi said:

You might be waiting............. But will you buy them? :stalkga:

:excusemeno:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

And to think something like Taylor Swift feat Ed Sheeran sounded like it’d be a megahit. 

Yeah sometimes it's not enough to pile up big names.