💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga sent a cake to Inez and Vinoodh

Ikvs

Featured Posts

Americano

Why is she sending all these cakes to people? Is she trying to tell us Cake is going to be the single? I hope not... :S

By the way I'm new :) Hi all!

welcome!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is she sending all these cakes to people? Is she trying to tell us Cake is going to be the single? I hope not... :S

honey, it will be the first single off ARTPOP :nails:

welcome! :party:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Gaga is Life

It's becoming even more suspicious. Surely it means something

Hi! :) Welcome to here ;)

Lost with mine :(

:giveup:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

lodylody

Cake Like Lady Gaga, all of these cakes... there's something going on here, these cakes must mean something. Like, I swear this is telling us lead single video, photoshoot photographers... main producers...

paper unicorn

If these are the people who are bringing ARTPOP into the world with Gaga...

I think the attached saying is just about how 2013 is her comeback year, the year to celebrate and party about a new musical direction, new possibilities.

"To party when they heal" (the blood and bruises she got from Born This Way)

The album is definitely coming this year

Well, either that or soon

:derpga:

Fishnet Sinner

SO much epic stuff in this thread... :legend:

The cake is gorgeous. I feel like it has to be deliberate that all of these people are letting us know about them and I am obsessed with the theory that these are all of the people she has collaborated with for the album cover/single/video/initial ARTPOP promo blitz.

If this is all related in someway to her birthday I'm going to die of happiness. :give up:

She's going to be super quiet and then all of a sudden ARTPOP will be here before we know it.

MonsterOfSpain

SO much epic stuff in this thread... :legend:

The cake is gorgeous. I feel like it has to be deliberate that all of these people are letting us know about them and I am obsessed with the theory that these are all of the people she has collaborated with for the album cover/single/video/initial ARTPOP promo blitz.

If this is all related in someway to her birthday I'm going to die of happiness. :give up:

She's going to be super quiet and then all of a sudden ARTPOP will be here before we know it.

HOPE :giveup:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived