💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poets Department Leaks

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Smithy

So I’m on track 15, only a couple songs left. IMO the production is more folklore-esque - a lot more stripped back, all quite wordy and nothing really uptempo - but meets the song writing of midnights. Like, folklore songs felt very “I’m telling a story” and midnights was more personal and that.

Some of the songs definitely sound like they’re from other albums and possibly are vault tracks that didn’t make TV’s. My faves on first listen So Long London, BDILH, Florida!!!, WAOLOLM

• Like 1

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i have such a revolutionary idea I want to use AI for on her voice but I'm terrified of Taylornation suing the pants off me. 

but I very much want to do an Eminem / David Guetta style little tweak on one of the Taylor songs off Reputation :D 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

B2theRich33
18 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

A bunch of lyrics are such clunkers. I wonder if revisiting her early work for so long has put her in an adolescent state of mind.

Also.... is some of this about Matty Healy? And Fresh Out the Slammer possibly inspired by Gypsy Rose Blanchard, at least in theme?

Also also, you'd think having such an eventful last few years would make the album sound more exciting or dramatic... it really is a snoozefest.

yes a majority of this album is about matty… that she was deeply in love with him and he was the one.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

Luv u Sum

oh i hate this :saladga: midnights again but worse 

• Like 1

Naak Le Vaar

No offense but are there actually swifties who have listened to the leak? I refuse to listen this albums bad. Antis pls dni ty

Lmao they blocked my signature

hieronymus
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

yes a majority of this album is about matty… that she was deeply in love with him and he was the one.

I can't tell if this is serious or sarcasm

• Like 2

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

wait isnt it about that Joe Alywn fellow?

I know it cant possibly be about Karlie still. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Obobo

In my dictionary she pops up when you search 'uninspiring'.

Music for the public not for music fans.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

emili0

Big Taylor fan, but only a fan of about half (or less) of Midnights. Smoked a bit to listen and gotta stop now at track 6 or I’m gonna fall asleep :saladga:

hieronymus
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

wait isnt it about that Joe Alywn fellow?

I know it cant possibly be about Karlie still. 

There are a decent amount of lyrics about another writer and him only showing her off and stuff. The album is very... sardonic

• Like 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, hieronymus said:

There are a decent amount of lyrics about another writer and him only showing her off and stuff. The album is very... sardonic

Interesting.

Also, this is the most f bomb loaded I've ever heard her. Shes dropped it every other song so far. was not prepared. kinda wanna remix some of them into other tamer taylor songs

• Like 2

MessyTop

I’m a huge Taylor fan but I’m so disappointed. 
for the love of god! She needs a new producer. Imagine being the biggest pop star on the planet and working with the same guy while doing the same boring sounds. 
it’s sounds basic, rushed and flat. 
She’s  surrounded with “yes” people. 
I think them album is gonna be a misfire for sure. Meh. 

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

urgirl

she's a billionaire, if ur worried about her losing money or numbers from illegally downloading then just wow 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

JorgeX

This was expected to happen at some point. She has been releasing albums too fast, one after the other, so this last work feels super uninspired and unnecessary (just like her entire catalog tbh). She better take a long break, we desperately need it.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

urgirl
Just now, JorgeX said:

This was expected to happen at some point. She has been releasing albums too fast, one after the other, so this last work feels super uninspired and unnecessary (just like her entire catalog tbh). She better take a long break, we desperately need it.

if you think her entire catalogue is uninspired and unnecessary then you don't think she needs a long break you just think she's a bad artist and your criticism is kinda... null

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

• HausOfMark locked this topic