💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are You Going To Concerts(s) This Year?

RAMROD

Are You?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Have You?

• Yes, I have been to some and more to come!
    • I will start my concert viewing this Summer!
    • No, I haven't yet. Still waiting for something interesting
    • No, I am not going to any shows this year

Featured Posts

RAMROD

19553-thumbnail-resized-BLOG_PAGE_THUMBN

The year is almost half way now, it passed by too quick! With it, a lot of shows from many artists and bands all over the world. 

How your year been so far in this regards? Have you gone to any shows this year? Or will kick start soon? Or perhaps no shows at all since nobody you enjoy are touring at the moment?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Robo Ga

I am going to two music festivals this summer, and I cannot WAIT! One is a bit smaller, and the other one is a major one. Very excited. Always happiest when I'm at a festival and I can see a variety of artists in one place, dance, enjoy the summertime and meet new people.

🤖⚡️
  • Love 1

Modern Ecstasy2

2 J&P shows in June, that's it

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

ChicaSkas

I really want to go to Gaga's J&P but I'm not sure financially if I can swing it. I might be able to do it with some ticketmaster credits. But it's the entire journey there that worries me. 

I have tickets for Joni Mitchell in October.

Already saw Girli, Madonna, and Herman's Hermits this year.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 3

faysalaaa1

I just went to Madonna, next is Janet Jackson, Missy Elliott, Alanis Morissette, Jennifer Lopez

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

scheibemonster

I have seen Hamilton (if you count that as a concert haha) and Madonna so far this year. I have Gaga’s Jazz and Piano :firega:, Olivia Rodrigo, Tate McCrae, Conan Gray with Maisie Peters opening (love her), and Kacey Musgraves coming up this year also!!

• Like 1

StressedOut

I saw Tkay Maidza earlier this year, have tix to see The Garden and Alice Glass in May, and have secured my J&P ticket for Gaga in July... Other than that hoping St. Vincent supplements her tour with festival dates because she's not coming to Texas, also holding out for Charli XCX to tour her new album!

Pennywise

Not sure about Summer (I'm planning to see Foo Fighters if I have the spare money) but I'll go to a Green Day concert in Fall. Also Allie X if she comes down to San Diego (because I will NOT go to LA for a concert). 

I haven't seen any concerts this year yet. I might see The Sun God Festival maybe, but there's some rapper that I don't know as the headliner, so idk. I did see Trixie & Katya, and Bianca Del Rio, though.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

sarahb

I saw Pink in February. 100% recommend. 

I got no more plans for concerts this year, I'm gonna be throwing the rest of my money at going to SummerSlam haha

• Love 1

TimotheeChalamet

I've got one tomorrow night 

• Love 1

Future Lovers

Saw Madonna twice this year, and I'll be seeing Green Day and maybe Twenty One Pilots later this year

• Like 2
  • Love 1

doraemon

Utada Hikaru in Taipei on August... but that is if I got the ticket.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Mean Winchester

I went to see Madonna on my birthday, the upcoming ones are Hunter Hayes, Starset, and the greatest Lady Gaga!

Edited by Mean Winchester
  • Love 1

Oriane

Yes, I'm seeing Arcade Fire this July, they're doing a special show to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their first album :firega:

This is the first time I'll be seeing an artist/band for the second time, so that's exciting.

Edited by Oriane
You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2