Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's next album is very bright and joyful

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Zaskar
5 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Another day, another "bright and fun" Katy Perry projectĀ :icant:

And we love to see it. We have too many ā€œserious ā€ popstars. Fun and bright stuff wouldnā€™t hurt

Ziggy
2 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

she really did didnā€™t she - maybe the psychedelic afterparty stuff is the rest of the recordĀ 

Saying it was inspired by massive attack is hilariousĀ :laughga:

Anderson123

Lol I never liked Katy and was always relieved when she took breaks between albums but she does have some guilty pleasure songs like ET, The One That Got Away and recently Chained To The Rhythm, Cry About It Later.

Girl deserves a bit of attention after so many years, itā€™s so sad the decline she had coming from Teenage Dream/Prism huge eras.Ā 

• Like 1

RochestrMonstr

Prism itself was a huge decline (3 out of 5 singles missed the top ten) after Teenage Dream. I was surprised she didnā€™t attempt to switch it up for Witness.

Sherry
11 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Prism itself was a huge decline (3 out of 5 singles missed the top ten) after Teenage Dream. I was surprised she didnā€™t attempt to switch it up for Witness.

But thatā€™s because Dark Horse was too big and charting well even during the release of other 3 singles.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

Sepsami

Yes queen give me that bubblgum dessert pop music that I have been craving honestly, no one does it like Katy PerryĀ ironically enough lol

Sepsami
4 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Thats a bit of a reach considering its first 2 singles were both absolute monsterhits lol

Damon

I'm a Dua stan, I like what she's been releasing so far but yeah something is not clicking. Singles so far havent been a departure from FN so I guess people are kinda over it.

The album would have made more sense if she had released only the extended versions instead but I totally understand they are not tiktok friendly because of their length.

I would love her to experiment with R&B, We're Good and that Pop Smoke collab are fire

Edited by Damon
... and now i just sit in silence.