💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spotify & Taylor Swift Promotes Her New Album With Library Installation

RAMROD

Featured Posts

stateofgaga
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m imagining a library with Taylor posters plastered all over the walls, a few Taylor cut-outs, and merch as far as the eye can see lol 

Your ability to be among the first posters in every single Taylor thread is impressive!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH

how much is she charging to breathe oxygen inside it?

mother, what must i do?

Rat Boy
48 minutes ago, NATAH said:

how much is she charging to breathe oxygen inside it?

She will have different variants of oxygen in the room and you need to inhale all variants to be able to breathe properly. 

Edited by Rat Boy
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Love 1

ALGAYDO
56 minutes ago, stateofgaga said:

Your ability to be among the first posters in every single Taylor thread is impressive!

Thank you! I agree! Almost as impressive as how Swifties don’t have a constant clogged nose from having Queen Tay’s scheisse in their noses from having their noses up her pristine booty 24/7. We’re all the same babygorl :hug:

• Shook 1

huttont

At least she’s trying something new to promote her album. She’s makes it fun to be a fan and I can’t wait for the album 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

blackpink

she’s the best at providing content and experiences for her fans and puts music at the forefront, i wish Gaga did the same 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

voltron92
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m imagining a library with Taylor posters plastered all over the walls, a few Taylor cut-outs, and merch as far as the eye can see lol 

What in the willy Wonka experience 

• LMAO 2

TEETHTEETH

Does the installation feature an exclusive bonus track? :derpga:

Edited by TEETHTEETH
  • LMAO 1

gabeoz

Thank you! I agree! Almost as impressive as how Swifties don’t have a constant clogged nose from having Queen Tay’s scheisse in their noses from having their noses up her pristine booty 24/7. We’re all the same babygorl :hug:

Your ability to get mad over this woman just existing is impressive :stupidoreo: I cannot imagine putting this much time and effort as you do into hating someone 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

LUCARTPOP

Taylor =/= her fans, as this site also proves how a vast majority of gay men can be very misogynistic whilst Gaga herself isn't. Grow up. 

• Like 2

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Taylor =/= her fans, as this site also proves how a vast majority of gay men can be very misogynistic whilst Gaga herself isn't. Grow up. 

I really love how y’all pretend things are misogynistic just to “defend” her :icant: 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Your ability to get mad over this woman just existing is impressive :stupidoreo: I cannot imagine putting this much time and effort as you do into hating someone 

“Get mad” :icant:

bionic

if taylor is opening a library then i am lea michele

buy bionic
  • LMAO 3

stateofgaga
11 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Indeed Little Monster with 10k posts in a site for die hard Lady Gaga Stans who have their noses up her pristine booty 24/7

• LMAO 1