💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fallout

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

I've never played the games, but my husband is a huge fan. We watched the new Amazon adaptation and it is wonderful! I enjoyed it better than The Last of U as far as video game adaptations go. I love the retro music they use for the soundtrack. Anyone else watch any of this yet? 

• YAAAS 4

Mean Winchester

I'm on Ep 6 right now! As someone who's a big fan of the games, it's the best thing ever!

SpadesToStart

I’m a huge Fallout fan and I was so pleased with this series. Not only did it really capture the humor and themes of the games, but it’s just an overall great TV show to boot. Well written likeable characters, high production value, and an interesting story that keeps you hooked.

• Like 1

gumzy3000

I love the videogame and I started watching the show yesterday. I am halfway through the season but I am really enjoying it. The story, acting, special effects, makeup, costumes, and set pieces are so good. I definitely see this being a big awards contender in the future. 

trolly troll troll

JazzGa

I've only watched the first episode and I loved it! I'm a huge fan of the games. I'm savoring the new TV show and not watching the episodes too quickly since they are so long and I enjoyed it so much :) 

I read it came from the same showrunners/writers as Westworld, which I also liked a lot, but this improved on Westworld's dystopian retro-future concepts so well. The Fallout world being so richly developed already and the ridiculous violent comedy really took it over the top from a good show to a great one)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1

JazzGa

BTW, if you are thinking about playing one of the games but you never have before, I actually suggest trying out their mobile game Fallout: Shelter first. Besides being easy and casual compared to the RPGs, it directly references a ton of stuff from the first episode and Lucy's vault, that should tickle any show watcher's funnybone :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

weed

I've seen very hot or not reviews, some hate it some love it. I've only played Fallout 4 but I put at least 2000 hours into it so I'm def invested and will watch the show. 

HelloHangoverz

I was a pretty good kid, but I once skipped school because I was so engrossed in Fallout 3 and didn't want to stop haha. My mother was PISSED

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

Just A Holy Fool
2 hours ago, weed said:

I've seen very hot or not reviews, some hate it some love it. I've only played Fallout 4 but I put at least 2000 hours into it so I'm def invested and will watch the show. 

I am not sure how the gaming community feels, but most reviews I've seen have been overwhelmingly positive. Just a few fragile men crying anti-woke tears over a few things. I don't count those lol. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, weed said:

I've logged 2393 hours in Fallout 4 :rip: I can't wait for the next gen update to come out in about 10 days.

Over the past month or so I've been playing a lot of 76 too, now that I have somebody to consistently play with lol. "Only" 481 hours so far but it's so fun.

OT: I binged the entire show upon release, it's amazing. My only complaint was the lack of deathclaw sightings (technically) but I guess they're saving that for season two. They pegged Vault-Tec perfectly and the old "who shot first" question was finally answered.

According to Bethesda, the show is canon to the universe's lore. Even though it messes with New Vegas' timeline a bit (much to the annoyance of NV's toxic fanbase) it's really cool to see certain things expanded on. Even the origins of the Vault Boy and vault suits.

💚
  • YAAAS 1

HausOfMark

My wife and I watched episode 1 and we loved the series so far. Makes me wanna go buy the games. lol

-Mark

Taylucifer

Haven't played the game but will check it out

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

thatfoxyfeeling

One of the best video game adaptations. Ella Purnell and the rest of the cast smashed it! I just downloaded Fallout 76 for free (Prime members check out Prime gaming) definitely gonna check out Fallout 4 with the new update :applause:

MaybeKermit

Im on episode 2 and it’s definitely interesting ! Episode 1 was greaaat and felt very mysterious. Was a great start

I’ve never played the game so I’m really new to the Fallout-world. Grace Randolph said fhat episodes 4-5-6 are very dark, so Im def excited for those

Fantina

I just started playing Fallout 4 for the first time and I recognized a lot of the things from the game (the factions, the diner etc..)

Loved both the game and the series. It's almost a breath of fresh air from all the serious, monotone disaster movies out there with its campiness, but it also offers an interesting story with an unfortunately, believable end for humanity.  

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.