Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did the trailer encourage you to watch the first movie?

StrawberryBlond

Did the trailer encourage you to watch the first movie?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Did the trailer encourage you to watch the first movie?

• Yes, I really want to watch the first one now
    • No, the first movie isn't my thing, I'm only going to watch Joker 2 because of Gaga
    • No, I've already seen the first movie

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Did any fans who haven't seen the first movie now feel inspired to watch it after loving the new trailer? As someone who loved the first movie, it was amazing on a whole other level to watch the trailer having some idea of what to expect and to understand all the references to the first Joker. If any of you haven't seen it, you definitely have plenty of time to truly immerse yourself in Joker lore to get the full experience. It's not a requirement, the trailer has told me it doesn't have to be but you'll understand and appreciate the trailer so much better if you do. Partly what's giving the trailer such a positive reception is all the call backs to the original film that the movie's fans noted. Yes, there's some violence in the original but get someone to give you a run-down of difficult moments to shield your eyes for. As someone who hates blood, I dealt with this just fine and was more than able to briefly look down in the cinema. If you don't want to watch the movie, at the very least, look up the full synopsis on Wikipedia so you really know what you're getting into. You never know, you might love it and be hoping for a part 3 in future! 

Pennywise

I had already seen the first movie with my friends, who were like much bigger comic book fans, who forced me to go with them. But watching the movie I was like "yas bish kill them all KILL THEM ALL" like it brought out a bloodthirsty side of me :traumatica:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • YAAAS 6

Pennywise
Just now, Pennywise said:

I had already seen the first movie with my friends, who were like much bigger comic book fans, who forced me to go with them. But watching the movie I was like "yas bish kill them all KILL THEM ALL" like it brought out a bloodthirsty side of me :traumatica:

Like it was the incelification of miss Penny :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

King of the Fall

No, I disliked the first movie, everything felt hamfisted and forced. It was trying so desperately to be deep that they just threw a bunch of ideas at the wall hoping one would stick and none of them did

I am only watching Joker 2 because of Gaga 

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

PunkTheFunk

I will have to force myself to watch the first one only so I can understand the second one.

Killa
26 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

No, I disliked the first movie, everything felt hamfisted and forced. It was trying so desperately to be deep that they just threw a bunch of ideas at the wall hoping one would stick and none of them did

I am only watching Joker 2 because of Gaga 

omg that was so much my first reaction to this Joker lol. Thou it actually worked on me on getting emotional, still i feel the same. Trying to be deep and shock or shake you in some way lol. This one seems more of the same 

• Like 1

Agunimon

Uhh, no. I haven't seen the first one and I doubt I will be seeing the second one. I'm not really interested in her movie career, so I'm not going to see a movie just because she's in it.

Edited by Agunimon
  • LMAO 2

FGGrayson

Nope, just like with Gaga im a huge fan of DC films so i watched 3 times at the theater lol

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Anderson123

I've already seen the first one a couple times and loved it so her being part of the second one has me so hyped. The musical aspect also makes it such an ambitious project so it's going to be interesting to see how it works out.

ALGAYDO

Watched the first one the second Gaga was announced to be part of the second one. 

I was avoiding it for the longest time cause I do not vibe with marvel or DC at all, but that was just me being ignorant about the whole “else worlds” when it comes to DC. So glad I was enlightened lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Helxig

Haven't seen it, remember hearing good things about it back in the day, and I'm planning to watch it a week or two before the second one releases!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

littlepotter

I'm going to see it just so I can have a better understanding of the sequel. But i wouldnt say im that excited

chaeri pls

huttont

I watched the first one immediately after seeing the trailer. I had been wanting to watch and that gave me the push to actually do it

Cavadour

I'm hardly a team player. Groups make me nervous. So I usually avoid huge popular hits like a plague. Unless I forsee success and jump on boat right away before the flock, i'll wait for the dust settle.

But this time yes, J2 trailer encourage me to watch the first movie. I wanna now more about this guy before he meddles with my queen. ;)

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens

I already watched it soon after Gaga was confirmed to be in the shequel. 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too