💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Best!!! Hot Ones Interview

julz

Featured Posts

julz

This is the best Hot Ones interview!!! Not kidding, i laughed so hard.. If you have been a fan of this internet show and Sean for a long time, the best guest has finally come!!! I know this guy, but I never knew he was this wild!!!!  

Gaga, Lady Gaga....please promote Joker 2 with this show as well. I wanna see the real you :ladyhaha:

• Like 5

G U C C I

This is great :ladyhaha: 

Heres the thing with Gaga doing this though; can she sit down and just be real, chilled out and have fun during an interview? That has been rare since her breakdown and cancelation of the JWT. The entire press tour for ASIB she stayed on the verge of tears and literally stuck to a script. She gave some ok interviews during HOG and Chromatica but she still seemed very uncomfortable at times. In fact Graham Norton with Adam Driver is the only one I can think of where she seemed relaxed and like she was happy. I would LOVE to see her unfiltered and relaxed talking about things. 

I hope I explained that clearly enough because it is not intended as a drag or discredit her. She has opened up and spoke about a lot of her issues in the past five years which is amazing but Hot Ones is meant to be light hearted fun. 

• Like 7

julz

Yup i understand. I think that knowing how very well researched the Hot Ones team is, and that they dont put guests into a position that may make them feel uncomfortable or repetitive or enclosed in a box..... i think Gaga will be fine here. The thing is, this show made me appreciate these celebs that i know are famous but i dont care about...they make them "human", or more relatable. I think Sean will not ask sensitive questions.

• Like 2

Argentum

Conan is one of my favorite comics. He seems like a good person and he really sees comedy as art. I am gonna watch it now

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • YAAAS 1

JazzGa

Lol I don't even watch Conan but you are the second person to tell me that he was the best guest Hot Ones has ever seen :ladyhaha: Guess we will be watching!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • YAAAS 1