Bradley

103 members have voted

1. 1. Best Gaga movie trailer?

• A Star Is Born
    • House of Gucci (trailer 1)
    • Joker: Folie a Deux (trailer 1)

Featured Posts

Bloody Michael

Loved Joker's, but ASIB was just a whole nother experience, listening to Shallow for the first time and the powerful AAAAHH AAAAAAAHHHH. Still get goosebumps...

Joker's feels like more of a teaser rather than a trailer. 

• Like 1

Massive Monster

It has to be ASIB. The surprise was just unmatched and it's absolutely iconic.

For the following reasons:

-How "unrecognisable" or "different" she may have been, especially for the locals. 

Of course the transformation is valid for Bradley also, including his voice/ singing.

-For the iconic dialogue and memes.

"Almost every single person I'm met told me they liked the way I sounded but didn't like the way I looked". And of course the memable "Hey. What? I just wanted to take another look at you.

-The songs and Gaga's voice, the legendary "ahahah ah ah ahahahAhaha"

That said... the Joker trailer is epic and so well done, everyone is hyped and not weirded out about Gaga or the musical aspect. 

More importantly... Joker 2 could be a better film and even more critically acclaimed and successful :giveup:

Edited by Massive Monster
Kind regards
  • Like 1

Mr S

All 3 are great. Joker is objectively the best trailer. That last scene alone is godtier. But we kind of knew it was gonna be great.

ASIB has a few cheesey lines but I will never forget the day I first watched it. The amount of anticipation being her first movie and not knowing what the expect. Then we got to hear the music and knew a true Gaga era was beginning.

• Like 1

whoresup

I recently re-watched the ASIB trailer and it was way more cheesy than I remember and Gaga isn’t even in it for the first half. At the time it felt so hypey.

I actually think House of Gucci had a pretty good trailer. 

Obviously Joker was great. 

Mirrion Rizzons
5 hours ago, The Z said:

A Star Is Born was definitely THE one, but they’re all great

Joker is gorgeous visually but it pretty much doesn’t say a thing about the film or have an iconic line, but I’m sure they want to keep it a secret as much as possible

Btw, does anyone know where I can watch HOG for free? I haven’t seen it yet but I want to see Gaga’s looks in motion

last time I checked I think amazon has it

Ophelia

It’s between ASIB and Joker. Gucci trailer does a great job at keeping the hype, but a spoiler at the end and those „MONEY”, „SEX” etc tag lines were too cheap.

My vote goes for Joker just because that dance scene and the way it transforms from imagination to reality ALWAYS gets me, makes me emotional and hyped af

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Just A Holy Fool

Unpopular opinion, but House of Gucci… simply because SHE is the trailer. Which told us all we needed to know about the film, she was the best thing about it.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

SevenWonder

ASIB trailer is like a movie all by itself. I love the other two as well, But ASIB is that girl for sure. 

Bradley
9 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Unpopular opinion, but House of Gucci… simply because SHE is the trailer. Which told us all we needed to know about the film, she was the best thing about it.

It's underrated for sure.

Gagaplayer315

ASIB for sure, that Shallow trailer version clears the other two FADs :ororomunroe:

lg5

The ASIB trailer is probably still my favorite but the Joker 2 trailer did not disappoint. I wish HOG would’ve been as exciting as the trailer was! 

Alfonso

I would say:

1. AISB
2. House of Gucci
3. Joker

AISB trailer was iconic; the emotions and way they did it with shallow can't be topped. House of Gucci showed a lot of great moments and Heart of Glass was a great fit as well. Joker wasn't bad, but it's not as exciting or emotionally hitting as the other ones. The song they used was nice as well.