💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety: Joker 2 draws 167 million views, beats Barbie's record

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

Sources tell Variety that the “Joker” sequel’s trailer numbers and social engagement surpassed that of the first “Barbie” trailer to become Warner Bros.’ biggest launch in recent years. The release was no doubt bolstered by Lady Gaga’s massive 150 million follower social media footprint.

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/joker-2-trailer-views-first-24-hours-1235968367/

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 32

Dennis

I can't... We're winning so much with Joker 2 right now, we might even get tired of winning :billie:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Aga Gydal

It’s so funny how her movie career hits these insane highs and yet she keeps sending her albums out to die. No excuses for LG7! :grr:

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 8

Nycboy
7 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

It’s so funny how her movie career hits these insane highs and yet she keeps sending her albums out to die. No excuses for LG7! :grr:

SO TRUE

Dennis
29 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Well when she's becoming the Taylor Swift/Beyoncé of cinema, I can see why she's more passionate about acting now

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Levine

Never in milion years I'd expected those numbers :eek: pull through, legend!

But please let's stop these barbier comparirons because I'm tired already of the margot bobbit stans (they are actually Gaga haters but whatever).

PSYCHOSHTICK
5 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

Can we enjoy some good news for her without talking about LG7 or ‘what she does wrong’ for a moment? Jesus, this fanbase sometimes.

• Like 11

LastNight

As it should!

It’s so exciting to see the response it’s had, can’t wait for the movie :firega:

Mr Oak
14 hours ago, Dennis said:

she's becoming the Taylor Swift/Beyoncé of cinema

What:partysick::bear: