Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2024

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

I thought Miku was Saturday. I hope I can get out of work early to watch it. I'm already going to miss Sabrina. :smh:

Something something idk

LaLa

Excited for Chappell Roan, Suki Waterhouse and Lana tonight! 

(except Suki and Lana are both too late for me here, I'll probably be sleeping :traumatica:)

• YAAAS 1

OriginalMonster

I'm going next weekend! Got tickets mainly to see Lana :heart: Who else do you all recommend as must see acts? Right now I'm planning Chappell Roan, Sabrina Carpenter, Grimes, No Doubt, Bebe Rexha, and Doja Cat but otherwise undecided and open to suggestions all around!

• YAAAS 1

Plastic Flower

The way they just brought a regular screen for Hatsune Miku's set. :triggered: 

Drop it

RebeldeFaith
3 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

The way they just brought a regular screen for Hatsune Miku's set. :triggered: 

It's so embarrassing, especially when they had a Tupac glass projection there over a decade ago. Whoever is in charge of the Miku Expo tour this year is single handedly destroying the little reputation the Miku shows has in North America.

Something something idk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Plastic Flower
19 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

It's so embarrassing, especially when they had a Tupac glass projection there over a decade ago. Whoever is in charge of the Miku Expo tour this year is single handedly destroying the little reputation the Miku shows has in North America.

I'm so disappointed considering how big Coachella is. It's 2024 and we keep getting the bare minimum.

Drop it
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

BUtterfield 8

When she started singing Without You I burst into tears that’s my favorite Lana song omg

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

alsemanche

Lana said PRODUCTION. I wish she didnt look so bored though :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RebeldeFaith
59 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

I'm so disappointed considering how big Coachella is. It's 2024 and we keep getting the bare minimum.

Crumbs. At this point I don't expect them to do anything good or impressive. With how big she is globally you'd think they'd spend a bit more money making a better show.

Something something idk

CatelynnMarie

Lana looks so good :giveup:

She’s giving SIN-DERELLA omg I love this look so much. FLOOOORED with the jealous girl/ without you love

alsemanche

Why did she simply not song a part of the verse on Ride help?? she said lemme vibe on this swing chile

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 2