Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Well that was random

Idk how else to describe it :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1

PSYCHOSHTICK

Love how she made a bad ass intro to sing nothing but piano songs, said ''y'all can **** off'' and jumped back on the motorcycle to go home and vape

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

chromatic puzea
1 minute ago, PSYCHOSHTICK said:

Love how she made a bad ass intro to sing nothing but piano songs, said ''y'all can **** off'' and jumped back on the motorcycle to go home and vape

exactly, its so random but its so lana

and all the ppl on lanaboards complaining about her singing ballads.... hello do you know who lana del rey is?

edit: wait help i just saw you post this on lanaboards now :enigma:

Edited by chromatic puzea
do u like the jojo siwa song
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

PSYCHOSHTICK
3 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

edit: wait help i just saw you post this on lanaboards now :enigma:

it's a reversed warholian experience :ally:

• LMAO 1

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ChicaSkas

Sofi Tukker is playing too a surprise set at 6pm I think.

Is there a place where these sets are being recorded or livestreamed for those of us on Couchchella duty lol 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Is there a place where these sets are being recorded or livestreamed for those of us on Couchchella duty lol 

i believe coachella is livestreaming all their stages on their youtube account! i only watched lana's last night but i saw they had several livestreams running on their youtube account

do u like the jojo siwa song

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

i believe coachella is livestreaming all their stages on their youtube account! i only watched lana's last night but i saw they had several livestreams running on their youtube account

not all stages , only 6

8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

it was at the Do LaB stage and isn't livestreamed
“The DoLab is one of those things that’s about being in the moment and being there in person, not sitting at home on a couch and watching a party happen” 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

InsomniaMonster69

I'm so excited to see what Le Sserafim brings to the stage!

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

not all stages , only 6

“The DoLab is one of those things that’s about being in the moment and being there in person, not sitting at home on a couch and watching a party happen” 

Ugh my chance to see Jacare live :giveup: too expensive 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

not all stages , only 6

ahhh :party:

edit: OMG Jacare at 13:00.... she is so freaking hot and this song is absolute FIRE :firega:

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

So what's the point of Coachella? It's just a bunch of influencers/artists going there and attending concerts?

• YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So what's the point of Coachella? It's just a bunch of influencers/artists going there and attending concerts?

its a live music show that's huge, out in the desert, where you can camp out like Woodstock. You can see more obscure artists that don't often tour, and physical media artists also put out art installions so you can see art.  Influencers go but they aren't the point. the point (to me personally) is the music but I've never been.  

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

@alsemancHEE•HEE

Edited by Teletubby