celeb

J.K. Rowling Blasts Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 7

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to J.K. Rowling Blasts Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson
Westerosi

Screenshot-2024-04-10-at-6-53-02-PM.png

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • LMAO 7

JessFletch

A dark day for HP fans.

I still remember watching videos of the HP7 premiere, and them all crying together with JK.

Seems like a lifetime ago. There really is no possibility of a happy ending here, is there?

(again, I'm not an HP adult- I will continue to make that disclaimer every time Potter comes up lol)

Edited by JessFletch
  • Like 13

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I miss the times when celebs could be assassinated in public. 

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

• LMAO 15

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

How dare you, this is a completely innocent sentence. A clown can't even fondly remember the past now? :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Just skimmed the report and it’s crazy that she somehow views it as vindication that support for trans, non-binary, and questioning youth is somehow harmful. The worst it says is that the long-term consequences of puberty blockers and/or hormones for individuals of age are still an unknown, which is immediately followed by the recommendation that care should always be holistic. Correct me if I’m wrong, but that neither feels like a condemnation of offering support or care to LGBTQ+ youth nor does it sound like a watershed realization. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 5

Spartacus

I absolutely love and support my trans brothers and sisters, but this topic always makes me uncomfortable and I don't know how to feel... I'm sorry if what I'm about to write is insensitive or ignorant...

When I was little, for many many years I felt that I was a girl trapped in a boy's body. I'd pray to God and ask him why I wasn't born a girl. I was super passionate about it. Fast forward to about age 10 or 11, I felt completely different. And from that day to this very moment, I can say without any doubt, I love being male and wouldn't change that for the world.

As much as I support my trans family, I often think "Ok, what if back then I'd gone to my mother and told her about how passionately I felt that I was a girl born in a boy's body, and she allowed me to take puberty blockers?" How would that have affected my future?

Please forgive my ignorance if I've offended anyone.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 8

FrankGutz
34 minutes ago, SPARTACUS said:

I absolutely love and support my trans brothers and sisters, but this topic always makes me uncomfortable and I don't know how to feel... I'm sorry if what I'm about to write is insensitive or ignorant...

When I was little, for many many years I felt that I was a girl trapped in a boy's body. I'd pray to God and ask him why I wasn't born a girl. I was super passionate about it. Fast forward to about age 10 or 11, I felt completely different. And from that day to this very moment, I can say without any doubt, I love being male and wouldn't change that for the world.

As much as I support my trans family, I often think "Ok, what if back then I'd gone to my mother and told her about how passionately I felt that I was a girl born in a boy's body, and she allowed me to take puberty blockers?" How would that have affected my future?

What u just described happens a lot actually, people destransicioning happens too, so i do get your point and ibhave read on reddit stories about how a decent amount of girls regreat doing it so young but some people get really defensive when u try to explaing that

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Controversiaga

abolish gender and break the binary!

no man no woman just human 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

weed

Have they apologized? If not, ok JK lmao they'll live without your forgiveness.

• Like 4

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, SPARTACUS said:

Current studies show that the percentage of Trans people who regret transitioning and furthermore de-transitions is very, very small. It is also an undeniable fact that once adolescence-related changes happen, it becomes way harder for trans people to achieve the appearance of their desired sex, further isolating them from a society that already wants nothing to do with them.

Is it a risk? Yes, but as far as we know, the pros outweigh the cons regarding the wellbeing of trans people themselves, which is what we should care about.

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 11

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I miss the times when celebs could be assassinated in public. 

Fr, pretty sure a lot of us here sometimes wishes that Death Note is real :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Didymus

lol

Women's rights are being eroded by lots of things but it isn't the trans "movement". It's insane that she is aiming her arrows at minorities instead of the massive wave of far right delusion that would just as happily throw out women's rights along with trans ones.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 7

monketsharona

The typical case in which I want to forget who created something I love so much

• Like 1

Blue wig
1 hour ago, SPARTACUS said:

I see what you mean, but from what I know about gender affirming care, you need to go through a lot of counselling before anything medical happens, to be as sure as possible that transitioning is what you want, and I think they start just with puberty blockers before any surgery is done; puberty blockers are entirely reversible! They just prevent your body from entering puberty as long as you take them, so when you stop your body just goes through puberty like nothing happened. They're also given to cis kids who have early onset puberty

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic