💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

New Gaga songs in soundtrack?!

julz

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Que? :huntyga:

Translated: "There will be a lot of music, including some songs written by Lady Gaga that will be eligible for the OSCAR. The soundtrack will be very interesting and this could be the event film of the year!"

- Showbiz 411 about the "Joker: Folie à Deux" soundtrack.

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

julz

"There will be a lot of music, including some songs written by Lady Gaga that will be eligible for the OSCAR. The soundtrack will be very interesting and this could be the event film of the year!"

- Showbiz 411 about the "Joker: Folie à Deux" soundtrack.

Reality

I mean, is that really surprising? I think most of us assumed there’d be a few original songs. Most of the music will be pre-existing songs, but I think it’s kind of a no-brainer to have at least one original song in the mix, especially if you have Lady f*cking Gaga

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 10

Rifek

Insiders privy to filming and early versions of Todd Phillips’ eagerly awaited sequel to “Joker” tell Variety the movie leans heavily towards being “mostly a jukebox musical,” as it integrates at least 15 reinterpretations of “very well-known” songs. One is said to be “That’s Entertainment” from the 1953 musical “The Band Wagon,” famously associated with Judy Garland. However, there is a door open for an original song (or two) to be added to the final version. Details regarding who would pen the tracks, or sing the numbers are unknown. We do know, according to sources, Hildur Guðnadóttir,

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

HelloHangoverz

Remember that the Harley/Joker Waltz was added to her BMI registry as well

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

PMM

i am so excited for the movie that i am forgeting about the music we will get :messga:

you think it will be released before or after the oscar winning movie?

I Am a Joke

TimotheeChalamet
17 minutes ago, PMM said:

i am so excited for the movie that i am forgeting about the music we will get :messga:

you think it will be released before or after the oscar winning movie?

After along with the complete soundtrack, and I don't think it will be something like Hold My Hand aka a proper lead with visuals, but like album tracks 

• Thanks 1

Jack3257

I could see there being an original Oscar-worthy song.  However, I don’t think it will be a hit.  There’s no way we’re getting another song like Shallow or even Hold My Hand that the GP will listen to and receive live performances outside of award shows.