❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
press

Gaga's Nurtec ad illegal in EU

BlueyOysterCult

Featured Posts

Bronco
Just now, NATAH said:

you're reaching so hard just to drag her for no reason omfg relax

I think you're intentially suggesting she's too stupid to understand something as simple as "this shouldn't be posted"

ElectricChapelR
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

the girl can barely make a boomerang, how is she supposed to know the laws of a continent she doesn't live in and make sure her post is banned in those regions? it's kind of insane for you to blame HER when IG/Meta have every right and power to moderate it themselves to comply with international laws

It's not her, it's an entire team from both parties. They know very very very well all the laws, they just chose to escape from them using tricks like saying it's intended just for US audience only.

It's pharma we're talking about here.

Medication ads are banned in EU for a very good and complex reason. And I will tell you just one: a higher demand caused by a celebrity endorsement will cause a spike in illegal trades of the medication. We, in EU, know this very well. 

Xanax, for example, is extremely easy to find on black market despite being a prescription pill. A lot of people (kids!)  are dying because they take xanax in combo with alcohol. It can be letal. It's enough just to find the right telegram group and you'll have xanax in no time. Who endorsed "xanny"? Take all the trappers and rappers singing about it in their "music".

Her contract cu Pfizer is beyond my understanding and I will chose to look away from this campaign for now.

• Like 2

Gabe

Like does she need money, these sponsorships are tacky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
15 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I think you're intentially suggesting she's too stupid to understand something as simple as "this shouldn't be posted"

yes she is!

mother, what must i do?