Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Critics reactions to Joker 2

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

I want to compile and discuss some reactions here, if you've seen any reactions from critics, influencers, filmmakers, please share

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 24
  • Thanks 1

julz

Im in a marathon of reaction videos...and all are positive so far!!!! And its comment sections as well :giveup:

• Love 6

Modern Ecstasy2

Idk why but I’m so happy emo for little kid Stefani :fatcat:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 8

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Idk why but I’m so happy emo for little kid Stefani :fatcat:

Can you imagine little Stef in acting school dreaming of doing something this big? :traumatica:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Can you imagine little Stef in acting school dreaming of doing something this big? :traumatica:

She did it :traumatica:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

She did it :traumatica:

:fatcat:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LG666

I'm so proud of Gaga - so so so excited to see her performance in this. I feel it's going to be special in the way that ASIB was, maybe more.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

FrankGutz

David Erhlich not hating it is huge, that bit** is annoying af 😂  im impressed

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ
  • Like 1

ProfessionalClown
26 minutes ago, LG666 said:

I'm so proud of Gaga - so so so excited to see her performance in this. I feel it's going to be special in the way that ASIB was, maybe more.

it’s full circle imo. Bradley Cooper doing the ASIB and her (imo) getting snubbed for an Oscar with a huge first movie role, now doing something with Todd Philips (bradley’s friend and creator of the hangover franchise, which bradley helped co-produce the first Joker) i think this had the biggest possibility of getting her the Oscar too 

• YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

Dennis
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

David Erhlich not hating it is huge, that bit** is annoying af 😂  im impressed

Well he hated Joker 1 (he is very left-leaning so it's expected), but he defended Gaga in HOG and I think he voted for her too.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Well he hated Joker 1, but he defended Gaga in HOG and I think he voted for her too.

Yup i remember him hating Joker 1, i have him block on letterboxd so i didnt know he defended Gaga, hope he likes this one

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Reality

I've been watching a lot of reaction videos and tweets and I'm pleasantly surprised by how positive the reception's been so far. There have been a few negative comments (there were a lot on a DC subreddit, which I thought was weird :sweat:), but overall, it's been overwhelmingly positive. The like:dislike ratio is also very good, which I didn't expect. I was prepared to see a bombardment of dislikes on the trailer tbh. I'm so happy that the trailer's turned a lot of people around on the movie. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1