💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira criticized for recording a video while driving

Teletubby

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Who hasn't driven and been filmed while jamming out like this? Sure, she can focus more on the road, but I doubt she is doing this in the middle of a busy intersection... 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 2

Juanlittlem
32 minutes ago, Tobcho said:

so clearly no one has heard of carpool karaoke all of a sudden

You know they usually dont drive in those right?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem

I dont see the problem tbh, so many people do videos like this, she's just checking the phone one second then goes back to driving, then looks again We all have done that

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Mocchi

Gaga did something like that... we only critizise it when people we don't like do it? :ororomunroe:

• Thanks 1

skaxboy

I find it obnoxious when ppl do this, celebrities and regular people. Focus on the road! I mean you’re on a street, how hard could it be to just direct your attention to driving so those around you are fully safe. 

I’ve seen people straight up watching YouTube while driving on the freeway. I’ve seen people driving on busy main city streets looking down at their phones to text then looking up occasionally. 

I have definitely vibed to a song before while driving, but I’ve never wanted to record myself doing it or even look at someone’s camera while driving.  If you’re at a stop light, sure whatever. I think I am just old and kind of a Karen about drivers. 

• Like 1

NATAH
4 hours ago, Elohim said:

She’s not the one taking the video, she’s wearing a seatbelt, give her a break.

her eyes are off the road and it's irritating to see because if she were to hurt anybody, she's rich enough to get away with it

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

HIM820
2 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

has she always been this messy? I can only remember this being the case the past few years, but I feel like I'm finding out so much about her against my will every day

Sorta kinda lol. I remember her having odd opinions in the past but it usually just sounded like she didn’t fully understand what she was talking about. I also remember people really not liking her on the voice but can’t think of the reason. With social media now and the fanbases always at war (specifically from Beyoncé and JLo) every little thing is going to be dissected and you’ll see a lot more messiness that would usually go unnoticed. 

Edited by HIM820
  • Like 1

BUtterfield 8

Can y’all leave her the f*ck alone?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

xoxojohnwayne

i dont really like Shakira BUT if this was your schoolmate you wouldnt care at all. 

• Thanks 2

PopMusicForever
3 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Who hasn't driven and been filmed while jamming out like this? Sure, she can focus more on the road, but I doubt she is doing this in the middle of a busy intersection... 

exactly.. leave her alone. I’m not even a fan of her but people are doing the most trying to bring her down for no reason right now. So ****ing fragile. 

• Thanks 2

PopMusicForever
48 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

i dont really like Shakira BUT if this was your schoolmate you wouldnt care at all. 

Lol 😂 so true. Everyone does this and everyone talks and drives and does this ****.

PopMusicForever

It becoming really ducking annoying when celebrities and people in general are afraid to do something or even say something by mistake for God’s sake. People wanna cancel anybody and ****. 

himerosxo

Don’t act like LG didn’t do this when Stupid Love came out…

Some of you are such hypocrites. Give Me A Break Eye Roll GIF

• Thanks 1

Tobcho
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

You know they usually dont drive in those right?

'usually' says it all. And even if they never did, the effect is exactly the same - they are spreading the message that it's ok. The video in question depicts the same thing.