đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Nurtec Ad

edgy

Featured Posts

andy232000
9 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Them releasing this to complete their contract with Nurtec knowing y’all will unnecessarily be riled up, only to silence you with joker hype tomorrow. This is planned on purpose and her team is actually pretty smart :messga:

The only time I have seen her team rub their to neurons together 

• Like 2

Actual Patient

this is the closest thing to a music video we'll have this year :saladga:

Anyway...yaaassss :party: more nurtec :party:an actual patient like me can only be happy about it

Edited by Actual Patient
  • LMAO 10

Chesescake

THE ACTUAL PIANIST HAD STRIKES YET AGAIN!

Dog Superman GIF

Bonkers

The average retail price is Nurtec is $1,349 for 8 tablets

If Gaga really cared about helping people with Nurtec, she would use her voice to put pressure on the corrupt, price gouging Pharmaceutical industry.

That would help people.  That would still "shine a light" on how the drug can help people.

But instead she is 

ACTING

like she is promoting it to help people and taking money and not doing a a damn thing to put pressure on Pfizer

Some people have it covered by insurance, or partly covered, but many do not.  The ones that don't, are the ones that are least able to afford it in the first place.  Gaga is now adding to her pile of hundreds of millions of dollars by taking money to promote a drug that is ripping off *literally* desperate people.

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Massive Monster
3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Girl it’s not about renewing a Stan card, its just saying how one feels this is just off brand for her 

It's fair of course to have an opinion and I don't mean to come across aggressive. I'm not here worshipping the ad either. I just think there's no need to be dramatic and state she doesn't care about music at the moment just based on one ad when she clearly does, and making comparisons with other artists who also do ads which have nothing to do with music.

I find the whole thing funny actually and it's healthy to jokingly make fun of what Gaga does sometimes when its lighthearted. 

We all know Joker and LG7 with more concerts are coming, it's not a little ad or two which is going to throw me. The slayage she brings is much greater. 

Kind regards
  • Thanks 4

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

They knew we would come for them :billie:

IMG-0595.jpg

Taylor ha impact. 

• LMAO 4

holy scheisse
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

just one day before Joker trailer is released :enigma: 

prob wise lol she's like lemme fulfill this obligation right now bc by tomorrow they'll be talking about me in a totally different light

• Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, NashvilleGAGA said:

We’re such good fans. 

This is where you lost me 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
17 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

THE ACTUAL PATIENT STRIKES YET AGAIN!

Dog Superman GIF

Fixedt. I will be fighting this disinfo campaign at every level :stalkga:

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

nodandsmile

she said I'll give them ONE day to whine about this đź’€

• LMAO 2

Levine

Mama, kudos for saying that. For Nurting. 

• LMAO 13

Ultimecia
42 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

wtf does this have to do with Madonna?

38 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Signs... Here comes the hate. No needs to bring Madonna into this. 

I believe they meant to say that they just witnessed an artist on top of her artistry 40+ years into her career. The comparison with Gaga here is on the level of dedication to her art and more specifically her music, and I don't think anyone can deny that she dropped the ball on that part in the last few years.

It's like Madonna is a trigger word or something. There is nothing malicious in that observation.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 4

JoanneMonster

please tell me that she didnt have long blonde hair and bleached brows for nothing. Please tell me she filmed a mv with that look

I See You
  • Like 1