💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

„Performing with Gaga - the highest point of my career” - Angie Pontani for Yahoo

Ophelia

Featured Posts

Ophelia

Angie Pontani and Brian Newman talk about their work and life for Yahoo In the Know.

Angie name drops Gaga:

„(…) I think right now, the highest point in my career was performing with Lady Gaga at the Dolby Theater in Las Vegas. To be able to represent this art form that I care very deeply about on that stage surrounded by such amazing musicians with the most epic production, that was-- and we did "Mambo Italiano." So, it was like, brain explosion. It was really amazing.”

full interview and video here: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meet-angie-pontani-nyc-based-201507721.html

I adore them so much, they seem so down to earth. And as a baby burlesque performer I am jealous of every single person that witnessed Gaga x Angie in person:messga:

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 10

weed

So sweet! Love that.

obsessed w this photo of them. so fun

Spoiler

DYg4QZBUMAAE_IS.jpg

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Schwerk

Angie is amazing, both as a performer and as a person. 

18 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

I adore them so much, they seem so down to earth. And as a baby burlesque performer I am jealous of every single person that witnessed Gaga x Angie in person:messga:

Fellow burlesque performer here :legend: Have you listened to Angie's podcast? She's not doing it anymore, but I highly recommend listening back all the episodes.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 1

Ophelia
3 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Fellow burlesque performer here :legend: Have you listened to Angie's podcast? She's not doing it anymore, but I highly recommend listening back all the episodes.

I actually haven’t heard of it, thank you so much! Will binge listen some eps tomorrow:kara:

ohh and hello burly sister! I’m still pre-debut (currently working on it). Have you ever performed to any Gaga songs? I have an act idea to at least two:fan:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Modern Ecstasy2

Angie and Brian are the best! Love them 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Schwerk
On 4/7/2024 at 11:42 PM, Ophelia said:

I actually haven’t heard of it, thank you so much! Will binge listen some eps tomorrow:kara:

ohh and hello burly sister! I’m still pre-debut (currently working on it). Have you ever performed to any Gaga songs? I have an act idea to at least two:fan:

That's so exciting you are working on your first act. Hope to see some pictures someday.

My first ever act was partially to Fashion by Gaga, but I only performed it once. That was years and years ago. I have performed quite a few cool gigs over the years, but I only perform a few times a year. My mental health and body image tends to get in the way lately 

I picked it up again last month with a performance of one of my fav acts and I feel I have the energy again to work on new stuff, polish up the old acts and become a semi-pro performer.

It's so much fun developing an act and creating a costume. The dancing is not my strong point, but as a Neo burlesque artist, I can get a away with that.

What drew you to burlesque?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch