Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Greyson Chance about BTW Ball and ARTPOP + meeting Gaga again.

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

I'm getting fed up with hearing about how has heard ARTPOP... if we don't even get an f-ing sample, then poo on you.

:tea:

So he heard the song ARTPOP or a sample song from the album? I strongly believe that the lead single will be ARTPOP tbh :unicorn:

I'm getting fed up with hearing about how has heard ARTPOP... if we don't even get an f-ing sample, then poo on you.

And the same people meeting her over and over again. :crossed:

Cappuccino

that . gorl , or betch .,.. Its ARTPOP !!!! not ARTPOP :)) gaga should b---h slap him for that XD

When she sang the word (not the song) ARTPOP in concert after receiving a shirt that said ARTPOP from a fan on stage, it sounded very melodious.

maybe the song ARTPOP on the album ARTPOP isn't a dance single. maybe its a slow song. like a princess die.

(feel free to link the youtube vid of her singing ARTPOP [the word] because I couldn't find it). :C

and im assuming "love and com" was probably supposed to be "love and compassion" unless gaga gave him a very special gift. :lolgaga:

ARTPOP is beautiful? why I feel underwhelm by his comment?

probably it's not a club banging song

I felt the same

tea spiller

When she sang the word (not the song) ARTPOP in concert after receiving a shirt that said ARTPOP from a fan on stage, it sounded very melodious.

maybe the song ARTPOP on the album ARTPOP isn't a dance single. maybe its a slow song. like a princess die.

(feel free to link the youtube vid of her singing ARTPOP [the word] because I couldn't find it). :C

and im assuming "love and com" was probably supposed to be "love and compassion" unless gaga gave him a very special gift. :lolgaga:

Tbh, i really dont see the song ARTPOP being slow, idk what in hell she could make the lyrics about.... :duhga: "ART and POP and POSSIBILITIES, my ARTPOP could mean anything"

Archived