💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ajay reacts to Cowboy Carter

julz

Featured Posts

julz

I havent really finished watching...i stopped at Flamenco.

Notables for me:

She mentioned Joanne during Bodyguard review. 

She said Post Malone is fine to be not part of Levii's Jeans.

She enjoyed the Miley duet.

Great review from her!! 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

Concertaholic

I still haven’t listened to the album :healedmyheart: 

I just haven’t had time and really wanna listen to it on a plane or a long car ride when I have time to listen to it from start to finish

• Like 1

ItsCaseyPaul

Watching her react to this album was such a fun ride.

I'm shocked that she didn't like YaYa or Riverdance, but I really appreciate that she gave some love to Flamenco and Alligator Tears, which I think are very underrated sings.

When she cried for American Requiem I teared up too - it is such an incredible moment. 

Edited by ItsCaseyPaul
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Agreed abt Post on Levii’s Jeans. He’s *fine*, but I don’t really feel like his presence on the track *adds* anything musically.

Chlorine Sevigny

Had me crying along with her :bradley:

• Love 1

Didymus

The lackluster reaction to Ya Ya is insane. That was an Ameriican Requiem level slay first listen for me.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Levi's is a way better collab than whatever that boring Miley duet is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MaybeKermit
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The lackluster reaction to Ya Ya is insane. That was an Ameriican Requiem level slay first listen for me.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Levi's is a way better collab than whatever that boring Miley duet is?

Nope sorry, Levi’s is one of the most basic songs I’ve ever heard and I was SHOCKED that it was on the album, so so weird

• Like 1

Fck I luv Art

Not to be mean but she's not a musicologue, so I don't care about her opinion at all. :shrug:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

hieronymus
9 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Agreed abt Post on Levii’s Jeans. He’s *fine*, but I don’t really feel like his presence on the track *adds* anything musically.

7 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Nope sorry, Levi’s is one of the most basic songs I’ve ever heard and I was SHOCKED that it was on the album, so so weird

I think it's because there isn't contrast between their voices, and PM is singing in a way he's not well known for. There's a moment of like "Wait... is that Post Malone?" whenever people hear it the first time

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

Yes lol. II Most Wanted has a great melody + instrumental and IMO, Levii’s feels like one of the most generic songs on the album. It’s cute, but it’s just not that memorable. Also: Ya Ya is cool, but FAR too much vamping at the beginning imo. 

MaybeKermit
23 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Yes lol. II Most Wanted has a great melody + instrumental and IMO, Levii’s feels like one of the most generic songs on the album. It’s cute, but it’s just not that memorable. Also: Ya Ya is cool, but FAR too much vamping at the beginning imo. 

It sounds like a Meghan Trainor song

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, hieronymus said:

I think it's because there isn't contrast between their voices, and PM is singing in a way he's not well known for. There's a moment of like "Wait... is that Post Malone?" whenever people hear it the first time

For me, it’s that I don’t think the melody (overall) is that good and I don’t really like his verse or his vocals, either 

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

ItsCaseyPaul
3 hours ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Not to be mean but she's not a musicologue, so I don't care about her opinion at all. :shrug:

I understand this viewpoint.

For me, though, watching Ajayll's reaction is like showing a friend an album you really like. I personally enjoy that kind of experience way more than, say, listening to Simon Cowell dissecting it.

• Like 3