OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Collage of Gaga pictures

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

Back in 2012 I started buying Gaga calendars and after the year was done I would always keep them because I really liked looking at all of the pictures. I recently found them and decided to make a big collage following an idea that always pops up in my head when I think of Gaga. 

GKbIo-YW4AIf-Fz?format=jpg&name=large

I’ve always loved the now iconic Philip Treacy geometric hat that she first wore at the 2010 Grammy because I think it perfectly frames Gaga’s face and makes her feel like an abstract shape-shifting being. I knew this amazing piece of fashion would be my center piece so I started from that and built the poster around it. 

I am so obsessed with this hat that I also included it in several other artworks that I made over the years and a tattoo! 

This was for a photobook that I made in 2018 and it is a digital collagepage_1.jpg

This is from last year and it’s a digital painting

FvYHo9zXgAAJS6f?format=jpg&name=large 

and this is my tattoo that I sketched! Made by the amazing @key__zed on instagram 

GKduTKtXQAIE6Ca?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Panchecco
  • Love 14

julz

Same! I like this headdress and other iconic headresses like the lobster, the nest, the telephone. The geometric crystal headdress is special because it was her first Grammy attendance. In love with the whole outfit that matches the headdress too! 

This collage is amazing! I also like the one with the red outfit at the upper left, she looks really badass with that getup. 

• Love 2