Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jazz and Piano: June 27


HausOfMark
 Share

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

If there’s any merch you really want, buy it before the show, not after. But I guess that goes for any show and is not specific to J&P.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fzz

Don’t forget to go to the Gaga Vegas museum during the day! It gets pretty crowded right before and after the show.

Also there’s an outfit that you can only see as you exit the concert venue, so make sure you take the west exit that leads inside Park MGM (right beside the museum).

Edited by Fzz
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
2 hours ago, PeachJug said:

when are you going? i’m going july 6!!

JUN 20

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
9 minutes ago, Fzz said:

Don’t forget to go to the Gaga Vegas museum during the day! It gets pretty crowded right before and after the show.

Also there’s an outfit that you can only see as you exit the concert venue, so make sure you take the west exit that leads inside Park MGM (right beside the museum).

It's on the list

Link to post
Share on other sites

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Oh I have ideas 

Whether or not they are legal or not or something you are down to do is another story :deadbanana:

What ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

Ill leave this to our resident Gaga meida queen @ChicaSkas

Yes if someone that’s going could record the show that would be great as well 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChicaSkas
18 hours ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

Yes if someone that’s going could record the show that would be great as well 

Hahaha my ideas involved YOU since I'm not sure I can go. If I can go, absolutely. That show will be in the bag.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

rafaelgherardi
On 4/5/2024 at 5:40 PM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If there’s any merch you really want, buy it before the show, not after. But I guess that goes for any show and is not specific to J&P.

is it because it may be sold out after? or any other reason?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
1 hour ago, rafaelgherardi said:

is it because it may be sold out after? or any other reason?

I plan on it do they sell her CDs at the museum?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
TheBadRomancer
On 4/8/2024 at 9:33 AM, rafaelgherardi said:

is it because it may be sold out after? or any other reason?

it may be sold out, but also lines to buy stuff can be super crazy afterwards--partially why the museum is recommended during the day and not close to showtime. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
LADYGAGA10MONSTER
On 4/5/2024 at 2:14 PM, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

It’s my first LG show any advice 

ITS FUC**** OFFICIAL JUNE 27TH HERE I COME 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • LADYGAGA10MONSTER changed the title to JAZZ & PIANO - JUNE 27
B2theRich33

the J&P are all assigned seats so unless you want to sit around for awhile, getting to the venue super early is unnecessary. like people said get your merch before the show, not after. definitely do the museum during the day or even on another day not of your concert if you have time. they sel shirts and stuff there… i don’t remember if the CD’s are available. 

don’t over think it… just have a good time and enjoy the show. it’s phenomenal! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
3 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

the J&P are all assigned seats so unless you want to sit around for awhile, getting to the venue super early is unnecessary. like people said get your merch before the show, not after. definitely do the museum during the day or even on another day not of your concert if you have time. they sel shirts and stuff there… i don’t remember if the CD’s are available. 

don’t over think it… just have a good time and enjoy the show. it’s phenomenal! 

Thx idk y but I have this straight feeling in my stomach that I might actually meet her there 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • HausOfMark changed the title to Jazz and Piano: June 27

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...