💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Illusion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“Illusion” arrives with a Tanu Muino–directed music video shot at the Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc in Barcelona. The picturesque swimming pool in the “Illusion” clip was also the site of Kylie Minogue’s “Slow” video shoot from 2003.

Lipa co-wrote “Illusion” with Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Tobias Jesso Jr., and Kevin Parker, who contribute across the album. The single was co-produced by Harle and Parker.

“‘Illusion’ was the first song Caroline, Danny, Tobias, Kevin and I worked on together, and it really broke the ice for the record” Lipa said in press materials. “It’s about knowing what you’re getting yourself into, but staying for the hell of it. The joke’s on them, it’s the fun of playing someone at their own game because ultimately you won’t fall for an illusion.”

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 9
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash

The branding of this album as somehow being either experimental or especially deep (at least based on the singles we have thus far) makes me chuckle lmao 

• Like 7
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 2

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

Bronco
34 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

My god can he just fade into obscurity already. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 16

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

My god can he just fade into obscurity already. 

he used to go in live rooms on webcorn sites and stripping for tips before his tiktok fame😭

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 7

PawsUpJago

Really hoping this album isn't as mid as it has been sounding so far. FN was such a masterpiece

• Like 3

Bronco
14 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

he used to go in live rooms on webcorn sites and stripping for tips before his tiktok fame😭

And it was the only time i cared

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

Agunimon

She was talking too much so I couldn't hear her song! :ororomunroe:

VTV
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

i hate him sm rn :fatcat:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 1

Quasi

Sounds promising! Honestly been loving all the singles so far. Both Houdini and Training Season are great pop songs, it just seems like people are still stuck on the huge success that was FN to appreciate them. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

PopMusicForever
28 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Sounds promising! Honestly been loving all the singles so far. Both Houdini and Training Season are great pop songs, it just seems like people are still stuck on the huge success that was FN to appreciate them. 

Exactly. I can see maybe why people don’t like Training Season, but Houdini slaps hard on every side of it.

• Like 9

DrKindnessKunt1999

Not that it matters, but why did I think that Tame Impala/Kevin Parker was an Asian man this whole time? 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • LMAO 8
  • Shook 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Dua Lipa - Illusion