💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce's Cowboy Carter projected to debut with 403k on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 11
  • Shook 2

Ronnie

Love the album and love Beyoncé but what she did with the vinyls is some bullsh*t and shouldn’t count towards the sales. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mocchi
14 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Payola Carter

Go to sleep Rina :ladyhaha:

• Thanks 4

jackoajl
4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Love the album and love Beyoncé but what she did with the vinyls is some bullsh*t and shouldn’t count towards the sales. 

What did she do?

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

rinasawachanta
5 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

I am doing it right now

... with your dad

• LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Ronnie
28 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

What did she do?

The original album was titled Beyincé but she later changed the title to Cowboy Carter and added 5 songs. No where on the vinyl does it say Cowboy Carter or list the track titles. Just a QR code to scan that takes you to the full track list of Cowboy Carter but yet the vinyl is missing 5 tracks. 

• Shook 1

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

What did she do?

Cds and vinyl are missing songs because she likely already started producing physical copies when the album wasn't finalized
black vinyl and Cds which were advertised as store exclusive are now available everywhere.
physical copies don't have the actual cover art because she shot cover art for Cowboy Carter in March.
they also do not include a booklet with credits or even tracklist
there is also no mention of Cowboy Carter anywhere and the spine is labelled Beyince
GJ7l0BDXgAEmFjU?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 4

Ladle Ghoulash
47 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

No need to try to drag Rina for this person being a fool lmao 

27monster27
27 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Cds and vinyl are missing songs because she likely already started producing physical copies when the album wasn't finalized
black vinyl and Cds which were advertised as store exclusive are now available everywhere.
physical copies don't have the actual cover art because she shot cover art for Cowboy Carter in March.
there is also no mention of Cowboy Carter anywhere and the spine is labelled Beyince

This is definitely a production (physically, not sound) and management mistake. Why start producing vinyls when the album isn't even done.

he/him/his

Spartacus

Jean Harlow Lol GIF by Maudit

Queen Bey be Queening. Haters stay hating. Holes stay holing.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Thanks 3

Teletubby
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Why start producing vinyls when the album isn't even done.

to have physical copies on release week. she recorded a song with Miley in February and it's still is on the vinyl so the missing songs were added/recorded even later.

PartySick
3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The original album was titled Beyincé but she later changed the title to Cowboy Carter and added 5 songs. No where on the vinyl does it say Cowboy Carter or list the track titles. Just a QR code to scan that takes you to the full track list of Cowboy Carter but yet the vinyl is missing 5 tracks. 

3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

That's....tragic :messga:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁