💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora announces Typebea

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The singer, actress and fashion icon is launching her own hair care line, Typebea, — pronounced "Type B" — on April 18, with a serum, glossing treatment, shampoo and conditioner all geared towards repairing and growing damaged hair.  Typebea was created as a joint venture with Australian beauty entrepreneur Anna Lahey.

For Rita Ora, who's known for constantly changing her hairstyle, the effects of over-styling were becoming too big to ignore.
"The more I was in the industry, the more I was like, 'this is horrible for my hair',” said Rita, adding that she believes she has had "every hairstyle and colour under the sun.”

The range will launch into Sephora in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, as well as domestic retailers and also  available direct-to-consumer in each country, as well as in the US.

New products will be released in September, with more to follow in early 2025, as well as continued retail expansion.
Direct-to-consume channels have been included to allow Rita Ora's fans (me & @bionic) who don't live in major cities to be able to shop the line.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

I wouldn't be surprised if Typebea cured male pattern baldness. Rita may have snatched our wigs and scalped us, but she is giving us our hair back! We have no choice but to stan :vegas: 

buy bionic
  • Love 1

HotLikeMexico

Genuine question - how has Rita stayed relevant? Like I literally know OF HER but can't tell you jack **** about what she does, who she does, where she does. Im rather impressed.

SimonBaetens
12 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Genuine question - how has Rita stayed relevant? Like I literally know OF HER but can't tell you jack **** about what she does, who she does, where she does. Im rather impressed.

well you now know she has a hair care line

HotLikeMexico
9 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

well you now know she has a hair care line

TEA

• Like 1