Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
movie

Horror Movies 2024 - Mega Thread

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Here’s the teaser for V/H/S/Beyond! :oprah:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

Bowman

Can anyone reccomend a horror film for me and friends to watch tonight? Preferably on Netflix please :zilla:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Shook 1

Flippy
Posted (edited)

TERRIFER 3 TRAILER! :excited2:

Here’s what BloodyDisgusting wrote:

After surviving Art the Clown's Halloween massacre, Sienna and her brother are struggling to rebuild their shattered lives. As the holiday season approaches, they try to embrace the Christmas spirit and leave the horrors of the past behind. But just when they think they're safe, Art the Clown returns, determined to turn their holiday cheer into a new nightmare. 

Exclusively in theaters October 11. 

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy
48 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Can anyone reccomend a horror film for me and friends to watch tonight? Preferably on Netflix please :zilla:

You in the UK, right? Let me use my vpn and see what’s on there :ladyhaha: I’ll get back to you

• Thanks 1

Bowman
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

You in the UK, right? Let me use my vpn and see what’s on there :ladyhaha: I’ll get back to you

:ladyhaha: 

Gonna watch something in the next 5 mins, we’re thinking Emelie? Have you heard of it?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Real Panda

MV5BMzJiN2UyZjgtMjQ3MS00MDhhLTg5ZDItZmVj

Let me just talk about Trap for a minute. So Trap is a major blockbuster movie from Warner Bros. It is categorized under "Horror/Mystery" and described as a "Psychological Thriller" by IMDB, none of which are true in my opinion. M. Night Shyamalan does it again! Another horrible movie like The Last Airbender.

Josh Hartnett stars as a dad who takes his daughter to a "Lady Raven" concert, the name reminds you of Lady Gaga, but the songs she sang sounded like Taylor Swift, and she looked like Olivia Rodrigo. However the whole concert is a "trap" hence the title.

Hartnett could only do so much to lift this movie up from the plot/script which I admit has some good stuff but it quickly derails. Hartnett is also supported by actors who need to take acting lessons. Not even appearing shirtless in a scene, could save this movie.

By the end it tries to do so much to redeem itself and make it something better but ends up being worse. Its like when you accidentally squeeze a plastic bottle of ketchup but instead of dabbing with a paper towel to absorb the mess, you wipe it all over the table, Trap is like that.

My 2024 Horror Ranking:

1. Oddity

2. Longlegs

3. Maxxxine

4. Late Night With The Devil

5. Abigail

6. The Watchers

7. Baghead

8. Imaginary

9. Tarot

10. Trap

11. Lisa Frankenstein

12. The Strangers - Chapter 1

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Flippy
4 hours ago, Real Panda said:

MV5BMzJiN2UyZjgtMjQ3MS00MDhhLTg5ZDItZmVj

Let me just talk about Trap for a minute. So Trap is a major blockbuster movie from Warner Bros. It is categorized under "Horror/Mystery" and described as a "Psychological Thriller" by IMDB, none of which are true in my opinion. M. Night Shyamalan does it again! Another horrible movie like The Last Airbender.

Josh Hartnett stars as a dad who takes his daughter to a "Lady Raven" concert, the name reminds you of Lady Gaga, but the songs she sang sounded like Taylor Swift, and she looked like Olivia Rodrigo. However the whole concert is a "trap" hence the title.

Hartnett could only do so much to lift this movie up from the plot/script which I admit has some good stuff but it quickly derails. Hartnett is also supported by actors who need to take acting lessons. Not even appearing shirtless in a scene, could save this movie.

By the end it tries to do so much to redeem itself and make it something better but ends up being worse. Its like when you accidentally squeeze a plastic bottle of ketchup but instead of dabbing with a paper towel to absorb the mess, you wipe it all over the table, Trap is like that.

My 2024 Horror Ranking:

1. Oddity

2. Longlegs

3. Maxxxine

4. Late Night With The Devil

5. Abigail

6. The Watchers

7. Baghead

8. Imaginary

9. Tarot

10. Trap

11. Lisa Frankenstein

12. The Strangers - Chapter 1

:air:

Can I just say how much I love your reviews? :billie:

• Love 1

Flippy

Also! I’m so behind on updating the OP but I’ll try to do so tonight! :excited:

LateToCult

Just finished The Watchers. I loved it!! It got a little clunky towards the end but still very good imo.  

• Love 1

Real Panda
35 minutes ago, Flippy said:

:air:

Can I just say how much I love your reviews? :billie:

Thank you! I love horror movies and I am happy I can share my thoughts with fellow horror lovers. :hug:

• YAAAS 1

Real Panda
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Just finished The Watchers. I loved it!! It got a little clunky towards the end but still very good imo.  

I loved it too. I love the "lore" of it. 

• Like 1

LateToCult
8 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

I loved it too. I love the "lore" of it. 

Spoiler

I kinda wish they ended it with Mina finding the old pictures of Madeline and all the fairy half breed lore. Confronting her made it less scary in the end. 

• Like 1

Real Panda
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I kinda wish they ended it with Mina finding the old pictures of Madeline and all the fairy half breed lore. Confronting her made it less scary in the end. 

That wouldve been a more interesting change, like a twist at the end. Or something with the twin even, I feel like that was just a character detail that they couldve fleshed out more.

• Like 1

GUY27
On 8/13/2024 at 1:17 PM, Jase said:

Can't ****ing wait for this. Kyle Gallner was terrifying in The Passenger so if he brings even half that energy, we're in for an absolute treat. 

He is also fineeeee 

• Thanks 1