Controversiaga

Which  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Beyonce
    • Taylor Swift

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

It’s like apples and oranges. They are arguably the top two most importance females in the music industry at the moment.  But which is your personal favorite? Who is more interesting to you? Who is more talented in your eyes? Who has better music? Who has better aesthetics?

keep it respectful to both queens.

I’m not a Stan of either- but I find Beyoncé more interesting, so she gets my vote.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Thanks 1

bionic

Beyonce on every count. I haven't been interested in Taylor since Speak Now

buy bionic
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby

Rira Ora

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Luv u Sum

beyoncé all the way for me. her music is very sonicly diverse and her VOCALS are unmatched by anybody. the music is lush, her vocal delivery is always so fun and sexy, and when it's not it's so powerful ! like i can't say enough good things about beyonce, she's made some of my favorite music of all time 

• Like 2

bionic
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Rira Ora

needless to say

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Sarah H

I'm not a fan of either of them :cryga:

BUT if I had to go to one of their gigs I'd choose Beyonce. Better performer and singer and has a few songs I like. 

Edited by Sarah H
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Quentin

I really prefer Taylor, her songwriting is simply amazing, she feeds her fans with all her music, she creates easter eggs that set her fanbase on fire, the Look What You Made Me Do video is one of the best ever with its clever self-mockery and badass visuals - "I'm sorry, the old taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause she's dead!," turning against Kardashian's snakes, and having a sort of "revenge" against all the people that hurt her. And I could go on and on!

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 6

Pablo

I like Beyoncé more, she isn't called queen B for nothing. 

Praying Queen B GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Don't visit my profile
  • Love 1

Noah X

Beyoncé practices witchcraft, of course more people are going to like her because they are hexed.

Her mother Celestine Beyince is Louisiana Creole and Louisiana is the voodoo capital of the country. You would know more about it if you watched AHS Coven.

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

TwistedTeeth
16 minutes ago, Noah X said:

Beyoncé practices witchcraft, of course more people are going to like her because they are hexed.

Her mother Celestine Beyince is Louisiana Creole and Louisiana is the voodoo capital of the country. You would know more about it if you watched AHS Coven.

feb512c592f613f501cab74cc8977256058071ed

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Roughhouse Dandy

Beyoncé in all facets. Taylor makes some cute songs but Beyoncé is in a league of her own. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

TheFame Monster

I prefer Taylor’s music, but Beyoncé is undeniably the better performer and vocalist. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

rinasawachanta

I don't like either of them in the least. But I should pick Beyoncé just because it doesn't seem THAT inconceivable to me that anyone would like her or enjoy her music. On the other hand, liking Taylor Swift still remains to my mind one of the great unsolvable mysteries of the universe and its confines.

• LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

SevenWonder

If Taylor could sing better, it'd be here. She's more singular. She can pick up a guitar and write a killer song all by herself. Beyonce is great, but she's the result of a TON of people/moving pieces putting everything together to make her, well, her. 

Nothing wrong with that. At all.

But I always find myself drawn to singular talent. It's why Gaga will always be my favorite. Gaga would be impossible to not look at if you saw her playing in a dive bar, a piano bar, on a movie screen, or Dodger stadium. She needs nothing but her own body, her own voice, a piano and viola, magic. 

Beyonce probably has better/more interesting songs, but Taylor is more instrumental to her songs' creation. So Taylor wins for me.

I should say I am not much of a fan of either (never owned any of their records, seen them live, etc.)

• Like 3
  • Love 2