đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Essay about Joaquin Phoenix

julz

Featured Posts

julz

When u get the chance, watch this video about Gaga's co actor in Joker 2, Mr. Joaquin Phoenix. I find his personality really interesting. This video made me understand him more, his accomplishments, his personal life, and how acclaimed he is. I cant wait for Gaga's interactions with him, i think it's gonna be weird :franminervini:, honest and serious. I also noticed how Todd did a bunch of interviews for Joker 1, which makes me think that Joaquin just didnt accept those bec he doesnt feel like it :billie: Correct me if im wrong, bec i dont follow this actor. I just know that Gaga will have a very very interesting interaction with Mr. Phoenix during the press tour.

Thoughts?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Cello

I've been thinking about this too and really curious to see how Joaquin and Gaga interact in press interviews. I can kinda see them being on the same wavelength, although he seems more reserved 

she/her

River
2 hours ago, Cello said:

I've been thinking about this too and really curious to see how Joaquin and Gaga interact in press interviews. I can kinda see them being on the same wavelength, although he seems more reserved 

yeah Gaga is all touchy and free spirit and Joquin is bitch face all the time

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 2

Fck I luv Art

I really appreciate Joaquin Phoenix, he's a great actor and seems to be a very nice person irl, but yep he is very reserved and I guess that's bc of all the traumatic things that he lived... I mean he's now a father and a husband so I think he's protective to his family by being this reserved. 

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤