Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Andrew Watt switched from Gaga's album to Madonna's record making

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Andrew Watt started to follow Madonna's regular and longtime producer William Orbit. He also recently followed Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary.

Has he switched from Gaga's album to Madonna ?

Edited by monketsharona

• monketsharona changed the title to Andrew Watt switched from Gaga's album to Madonna's record making
hieronymus

Yes, and he farted at her on the way out.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 29

Gaga2645

Not to be delusional but i fear her recording sessions are just finished :wtfga:

• YAAAS 1

YuriG
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Andrew Watt started to follow Madonna's regular and longtime producer William Orbit. He also recently followed Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary.

Has he switched from Gaga's album to Madonna ?

So this "rumor" is solely based on your speculation? :triggered:

• Like 8
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Lucas

I'm sure producers can work on more than 1 project at the same time!

Now Madonna is rumored to work with Stuart Price (COAD), William Orbit (ROL) and Max Martin (GENIUS) on her next album and I'm about to piss my pants because they produced some of the best music in her career

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Now Madonna is rumored to work with Stuart Price (COAD), William Orbit (ROL) and Max Martin (GENIUS) on her next album and I'm about to piss my pants because they produced some of the best music in her career

Yes true, that said Ozzy Osbourne intended that Andrew Watt was fully involved in Lady Gaga's project preventing him to make his new record with him. So maybe he's free from from working with Gaga now ? 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, YuriG said:

So this "rumor" is solely based on your speculation? :triggered:

Yes, only discussion. No need to be bitchy. 

• Thanks 4

lilboyblue
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

OMG Madonna being back with William Orbit?!!! Serve incominggg! 

• YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yes true, that said Ozzy Osbourne intended that Andrew Watt was fully involved in Lady Gaga's project preventing him to make his new record with him. So maybe he's free from from working with Gaga now ? 

Madonna x Ozzy Osbourne collab incoming Black *******h

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas
1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

OMG Madonna being back with William Orbit?!!! Serve incominggg! 

Well there is a slight possibility if Andrew Watt randomly started following Madonna, her manager & William Orbit.

But William Orbit also produced tracks on MDNA and they were definitely not as good as the Ray Of Light tracks so let's wait and see :laughga:

• Like 1

Bronco
26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'd wager a guess that Stuart Price will be the lead/overall producer for whatever may be coming given his involvement in the Celebration tour

• Like 3
  • Love 1

lilboyblue
33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well there is a slight possibility if Andrew Watt randomly started following Madonna, her manager & William Orbit.

But William Orbit also produced tracks on MDNA and they were definitely not as good as the Ray Of Light tracks so let's wait and see :laughga:

Most recent production I've heard of Orbit's is from All Saints, and they were good. His stamp is there, but I agree he's always needed a bit of help with the songwriting part. I mean, even in ROL the tracks he worked on solely with Madonna were a tier below the ones they worked on with other co-writers.

holy scheisse

Nah madonnas just on lg7 obviously :traumatica:

JohnnyVersace

So now we’re just making up rumors. Got it.